Damon

Family Time || Damon Salvatore x Daughter!Reader

A/N : Some tvd at last. Here's some Damon x daughter!reader.
Requests from tvd remain open.

You stood in front of him with your hands folded infront of you, staring at him intently. This was the first time you were meeting him and after nearly 150 years you didn't really know what to say or what to do or what to expect from him too but you had opted for explaining the situation to him about yourself and your life. You didn't really know what to expect from him as he continued to gape at you in shock.

"How is this even possible ?" He finally breathed out and you rolled your eyes in response. You didn't expect him to be father material but not so cliché atleast. I mean the guy has dated two women who looked exactly the same and still he's surprised over the nature of this situation .

"Well " you started "when mommy and daddy love each each other alot and they're young and horny , they have sex , except they don't use protection , and then a baby is born , then daddy turns to a vampire and his crazy girlfriend hunts down his daughter and turns out his daughter and turns her too " you finished , tilting your head and staring at him. He finally seemed to step out of his daze and shake his head at you.

"Well where was this baby for the past 150 years ?" He asked you and you rolled youreyes again.
"Trying to find my purpose in life - what do you think , daddycool ? " you snapped "it's not easy to wake up one day and find out you share the diet of a mosquito and it's even harder hunting down your physco 150 year old father ! Who had no idea you existed just by the way "

He nodded at that , shrugging in agreement before he said
"So what now ? "
"Well I'd suggest getting a DNA test but I don't think that works with dead people. So we skip to the bonding part. Buy me ice cream and I'll tell you about my life and then I'll realize that you're a real nice guy and we live like a happy family. " you said, sarcasm dripping from your tone "I'll even let you scare my boyfriend's as an additional addition to vampirefather daughter bonding time 101 "

Damon stared at you for a solid minute before letting out a breath
"You really are my kid , aren't you ?" He breathed out and you widened your eyes in mock surprise
"Am I ? " you asked sarcastically. "I've found my father ! Hurrah !" You proclaimed cynically and Damon shook his head at you.
"Listen , new found daughter of mine , I know you have more than a few grudges about my lack of presence and acknowledgement but there really wasn't anything I could do about it that being said , I do want to be there for you now and as sappy as it sounds I promise to do right by you " he finished and you scoffed.
"Doubt it "
"You do that kiddo " he said smirking
"Dont call me that " you snapped
"Doubt it , kiddo "