McDonald's Lesbian Ice Cream

This is basically the same as @Derp_spongebob's SasuNaru one-shot, McDonald's Gay Dipping Sauce. They mentioned in a comment thread that there was lesbian ice cream, so i got permission to use the idea and... time to write!

Chelia and Wendy are aged up, 18 years old

<><><>

Wendy POV

     And that was it, the day I was dreading. I walked into the McDonald's I work at holding a coffee in my hand. I mean, no one here gets sleep, but I get more than these people. Anyway, today was the day the lesbian ice cream arrived...

DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUNN

"Enjoy your meal!" I smiled a girl named Lucy. She came here pretty often. She always ordered the same thing, but she ordered two lesbian ice creams for her and her girlfriend Erza today. This is getting too popular for my own good.

"WANT ANY GAY SAUCE WITH THAT?!" my co-worker and, um, crush Chelia yelled at a guy named Gray. "No, Chelia, I didn't lose the bet to Natsu this time." he said. "OH, COME ON, I'M SURE YOU WANT SOME GAY SAUCE FOR YOU GAY ASS!" Chelia yelled again. I saw a lady give Chelia a disapproved look. Gray just blushed slightly and walked away.

A couple hours later, I saw another one of my co-workers Cana walk up behind Chelia with an ice cream in hand. She was going to put it in Chelia's hair. Mess up her beautiful, pink, silky hair! Unacceptable! I ran over, completely ignoring the customer in front of me, and tried to stop it. I was too late, it was in her hair and on the tips of my fingers. 

A worker named Mavis giggled. "Why'd you try to stop her?" she asked. "I-It would m-mess up her ha-hair!" I stuttered. Cana burst out laughing, and so did two others, Milliana and Meredy. "So what? We all need lesbian ice cream in our hair!" she exclaimed. She flung it around in the air, splattering all over the restaurant. 

"Mirajane's not gonna be happy." Meredy said. (A/N: I made Mirajane the boss cause why not). "Oh, shit." Cana said quietly. Mirajane burst open the kitchen doors, to reveal all of us with lesbian ice cream covered bodies, my hand still on top of Chelia's head. She called us all back and yelled at us, ordering all of us to clean the restaurant. Cana gets "special punishment". I have no idea what that was, but then again, I don't really wanna know.

We tried to clean the restaurant, but that didn't really work. I was the only one actually cleaning while the others were goofing off and slipping purposefully on soap.

<><><>

There will be a part 2... eh, sometime