1- Dream

You were staying up so late at night reading levi x reader fanfics, questioning yourself for this actions that has become a part of your daily routine. You'd spend hours and hours... Finding and reading fanfics. That your sleeping schedule didn't matter anymore.

Another day of spending hours on reading.

Sigh " I wish he was real" always comes to mind when your reading any fanfictions of his. Canon like or fanon like characters didn't matter anymore. As long it was entertaining was enough.

*Ding* your phone kept vibrating and it was your roommate. To your surprise it's the first time you woke up early, more like you didn't sleep until this,early in the morning. "Did I wake them up? Or is it just normal for them to wake up this early, at midnight." "GOOD MORNING!!!" Your roommate bestie exclaimed. You replied "energetic as ever, you know you could've just told me that here. I'm right across your room." "That won't be any fun at all, by the way.. aren't you supposed to be sleeping now?" You argued with her "But it's not even that late yet .."NO BUTS, GO.TO.BED.NOW." as their voice sounded furious and gentle in some way.

Your friend started preparing her food.. and wanted to check if you really were sleeping. Turns out you really did sleep. They we're surprised since you usually don't sleep when they told you to. But this time you did.

While your best friend was enjoying their meal another friend of yours texted them. And they were teasing each other while discussing about fixing your sleep schedule for you. A loud noise was heard from your room.

"Where am I? And who's this? Why
Are they still sleeping at this time of the day?." You were sleep talking and kept talking, mentioning Levi's name. "Yes captain Levi i-". As the man kept wondering how'd you know his name he started to look around your room hoping he'd somehow know how he ended up in this room. He tried to be as quiet as possible, since it's rude to disturb someone sleeping. As he continued to search the room he found a door. Despite not knowing what's beyond that.

"Good Morning y/n. I made you breakfast so make sure not to complain about anything in it-" their soul almost left their body seeing that man came out of your room and unexpectedly too-? "WHO ARE YOU?" They said. He asked the same question back "who are you too?" They tried their best not to cause too much noise in order for you to not be disturbed. "Let's get to know each other first, then we can answer each other's questions. Deal?" Levi didn't see any signs of your best friend wanting to take advantage of anything, so he agreed. At some point your best friend treated him as a guest and served him tea, had small chats with him too.

As they continued to chat and enjoy themselves, your alarms started to ring and caused you to woke up. Didn't really wanna step out of the bed but you know your friend would be concerned if you still didn't woke up by now. You opened the door and saw a man having tea with your best friend and not just any man someone who looks just like him. Levi.

You slowly approached your friend as you weren't trusting your eyes in any way. "Maybe I'm still dreaming? Or it's just a hallucination." You thought to yourself, "hey, good morning sleepy head!" You grabbed their wrist and dragged them to the kitchen. "Who is that person?" , "Levi Ackerman." They didn't hesitate to state who that person was, meaning they weren't lying. "How......just how is he real and in our apartment none the less." Your friend explained "he doesn't know either, I'd like to say it's fate but it's too uncertain for now. But I'm sure he isn't a bad guy. Let's just keep a close eye on him until we're sure if he can be trusted or not." You agreed. I mean, even if he really is Levi Ackerman, he still can't be fully trusted. Knowing he didn't even know how he ended up here.

With all that being said, you can't really contain your excitement since. This is the real deal after all. He even showed enough proof and evidence to prove he really is the Levi Ackerman they know.

You talked so awkwardly at first since he did just appeared out of nowhere, but you slowly felt comfortable to each other. Even made some jokes. It's not the typical "Levi Ackerman" you saw on any fanfics or anime. Maybe because he is also human just like you in this world. Instead of the character portrayed in an anime.

Your best friend left for their part time job at the cafe. It's now just you and him together... You felt really awkward again, without your best friend to make you feel a bit calm . He suggested that the both of you should go shopping or visit your best friend instead of just staying here in the apartment. "Let's go and look around since I've never been here." He let out a small giggle and smile. You were mesmerized. The "cold" personality type he had in those fanfictions was good but this is even better. your like a high schooler wanting to go out for a date.You bursted into laughter. "I do want to know more about this and spend time with people I have to get a long."

Chapter 1 end.