2- Shop

After the small chat you had with Levi.. you asked him what time will you be going out.. he suggested maybe at 2pm so the sun is a bit cool. You didn't hesitate to agree with him. With that you took your leave. "I'll be taking a nap for a while. You can watch on the tv if you'd like"

He noticed how messy your apartment was, so he decided to clean the whole apartment while waiting. He may not show it but he was incredibly thankful of how understanding you and your friend were to him.

It was almost 2pm, the time to visit the cafe your friend is currently having part time jobs on and go for a little shopping.

You walked out of that door perfectly dressed and it suits you entirely. The Captain's gaze was still cold but he complimented you for your effort.

As you walked down on the side of the street you saw the cafe. It wasn't extravagant nor big but it was a small and simple cafe. It seems that at this time a lot of customers come by in, your friend's duty was almost done and they could come with you if they don't have anymore plans.

Your friend was very blunt and asked something so straightforward. "How did you even end up in a place like this?" Levi didn't answer nor made any eye contact, judging from his reaction he did not know as well, and he was just as clueless as both of you. Your friend noticed this and decided not to pursue other questions they had.

All of you were beat. Sure it was fun but it did tire all of you.

You went back to your room to rest a bit and took a little nap

You were shocked that your apartment was suddenly clean all of the mess was gone and not a single dust was spotted in any corner.
"Woah, I didn't expect that you still like to clean despite the situation we're in" you stated.
He coldly reply to "it was nothing, I just thought if I'm staying here might as well be of purpose" you felt his cold gaze watching over you.

You and Levi both woke up early in the morning to go at the cafe and resume shopping

Your friend looked like they were having another bad day at the cafe. They were relieved to see you because they could finally take a break. They didn't talk much but they've shared it's because of their boss's birthday that's why they were busy and they couldn't accompany both you and levi. You assured them that it was no big deal and you understand the situation, you both waved goodbye as they got back to there shifts.

As you both walked to the supermarket, Levi was getting a lot of stares from everyone around him. it doesn't show but he was uncomfortable, you offered him a face mask and bucket hat to cover himself up.

He was getting a lot pale than he was, you were starting to worry even more so than before, but you didn't utter any words. You thought of asking and comforting won't help him right now.

A girl walked up to him and asked if he was a cosplayer. He responded "no, I'm not a cosplayer" in a polite manner. You didn't butt in
Because it seems that the girl was getting feisty and as you both thought the conversation had ended. She yelled "HMPH I'LL TELL THIS TO DADDY"   before she could ran she bump into someone. It was your best friend  they talked to that girl and  tried their best to settle it down but it got to the point that they were physically fighting. Again, your best friend was signaling you that they can figure it out and they somehow manage to pull it off.

After the girl scram away. You approached your best friend to ask her if she was alright. Although, it doesn't look like she was tired from that scene. So you ask them instead about their shift. "I thought you had a shift?",  They got shivers down their spine when you asked, "I had no shifts today, it was my day off" they responded. You were shocked with their answer. If it was their day off then why would they go to the shop? That lingered in your mind. "Then, what was the reason behind it?"  Everytime you ask a question it feels like they were some child that lied to their mother.

"I didn't wanna be the third wheel. Plus, it's supposed to be a quality time with the both of you. So, in short I left and went to the cafe. It was a great timing actually they were quite short on staff because of a coworker that got sick and our boss is gonna treat us for their birthday. So free food."  Levi saw how you were thinking really hard about the situation. So he decided to step in your conversation.

"Alright, but how did you manage to find us?".  He asked. "Well, it was near the cafe about a few blocks and then you were wearing some of my clothes so I'd be an idiot not to notice my own clothes."  They replied. Both Levi and your best friend got shocked when you asked "then, why did you fought with that girl?"  They responded, "first of all it's not a girl. It's already a grown woman and second of all it'll just cause trouble with any of you fighting her.'

"EXCUSE ME?!?!? How does you fighting her fix anything? What if you get in trouble?"  You accidentally said. They responded again "I know that person and it's not like it's the first time it happened to me." "Please take care of yourself, thank goodness you had no injuries whatsoever" you said in such a worried manner. "I will, I promise. Well then, I better get going and you two must go home or else you might draw attention with those creeps again."    Everyone laughed as they bid each other farewell.

Chapter 2 end