13

Kurapika POV

I crawled into the back and quickly stripped. I felt more comfortable knowing Leorio was guarding the windows, though it did not ease my embarrassment.

Quickly I changed into my swim trunks and got out of the car. The warm air hiring my exposed torso felt good.

"You ready?" He smiled and walked over to me. I nodded and ran down towards Gon and Killua, leaving Leorio behind to carry the stuff.

"Kurapika come join us! We're body surfing!" Gon yelled, only his head poking out of the water. Killua was no where to be seen.

"Yes sure, where is Killua?" I slipped off my shoes and walked into the water. It was colder than expected.

"Killua?" He looked around, worry etched onto his face. "Killu-AH!"

He yelled as he was thrusted into the air, Killua holding him up on his shoulders, laughing.

"Scared ya didn't I!?" He spun in a circle, Gon placing his hands on Killua's head to maintain balance.

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yuh-huh!" Killua snickered and tossed him into the water, then pouncing onto him. I laughed and waded towards them.

I haven't been swimming with other people since when I lived in the village.

I joined them and we all three proceeded to wrestle, Killua being extra gentle with Gon than he was with me. Favoritism at its finest.

Leorio was on the shore. He sat hunched over his books, glasses falling off his nose as he wrote down notes. He looked up and met my eyes. He smiled and waved at me before going back down into his books.

"Old man can't take a break! He's always working." Killua looked at him and sighed.

"Maybe we can get him in the water with us!" Gon started to swim towards him. I thought it over and shrugged.

"Yea, what hurt could it do anyways? He can study later!" I grinned as we all swam up to him. Leorio noticed and looked up.

"If you're trying to get me in it won't work. I have loads of work to get done right now and I can't have any distractions." He glared at the three of us. We were all laying on our stomachs at the edge of the bank, bodies still mostly in the water.

"Aww but how are we going to have a chicken fight? We need four people!" Killua frowned, Leorio looked up.

"It wouldn't be fair if I joined. I'm way taller." He closed his book, clearly intrigued.

"Chicken fight? What's that?" I raised a brow.

"It's where one person gets on their partners shoulders and fights another person! You gotta try and knock the other team down." Gon explain, pointing to his shoulders.

"See? It wouldn't be fair. I'm much taller than you three." Leorio crossed his arms.

"Well, Kurapika is short and he probably wouldn't try and push too hard since he's a pus- nice guy!" Killua pushed.

Leorio rubbed his temples and looked over at me, I blushed and suddenly became interested in digging through the sand.

"Fine. One round." He sighed and stood up, taking off his shirt and walking into the water. "You be gentle, Kurapika hasn't played before." Leorio warned, scowling at Gon and Killua, causing them to snicker.

Nausea overcame me. I was going to be on top of him? How does that even work?!

"Ok buddy, just relax this isn't anything scary, just a simple game!" Leorio smiled and went under the water. I frantically started to look for him until I felt two large hands wrap around my thighs as I was hoisted into the air.

My legs were sitting on Leorio's shoulders and my waist pressed against his head. His hands grasped my thighs firmly, he would not let me fall.

Gon was on top of Killua now, though the height difference between us two teams was very significant. Leorio noticed this and sunk down onto his knees so we were much more level.

My anxiety was at and all time high. Not only was I unsure about what we were about to do but my junk was pressed against my closest friend's head.

  "On three!" Killua yelled.

"One..." Leorio tightened his grip on me.

"Two..." Gon held out his arms.

"Three!" Killua took off, sprinting towards us. I pushed out my arms and grabbed Gon's shoulders, trying to push him off balance.

Leorio waited until I got a good grip on Gon then pushed his body forward to increase my force. Killua stumbled back but he did not fall.

"Not so easy huh?" Gon smirked and pushed my stomach. I could feel myself tilt back but Leorio quickly stabled me by leaning forward.

"You show much potential, but soon you will eat your own words." I smiled and lunged my arms at him, both our hands connecting as we pushed. It was whoever was stronger. I just need to-

Gon let go of one of my hands and pinched my nipple, causing me to lose my hold on him giving him an opening to push me. Killua let go of Gon's legs and they pushed both of us backwards. I quickly fell off of Leorio's shoulders and into the water.

Two strong arms lifted me out.

"That isn't fair! You can't pinch!" Leorio argued after letting go of me.

"Nuh uh! It's not in the rules is it?" Gon stuck out his tongue and high-fived Killua. Leorio grumbled. I laughed.

"He's smart, I'll give him that. Next time I'll get you." I winked at Gon, he giggled. Leorio shook his head to get the water out of his hair. It sat on his head flat and it was...

Very attractive.

"Alright I gotta get back to studying. You three be careful, jellyfish are popular around here." He laughed and walked out of the water. The back of his swim trunks stuck to his butt giving it good shape.

Shameful.

I quickly turned around and dove into the water, opening my eyes and watching all the fish. I swam far, growing up I always swam in salt water with Pairo and we would see who could hold our breath the longest. I smiled at the sweet memories.

"Kurapika?!" A muffled voice was calling me.

"Kurapika!" Gon?

"KURAPIKA!" It was Killua.

I shot my head up and turned around looking at them. I smiled and waved, but they weren't smiling. The two of them were pointing behind me and Leorio was swimming towards me quickly.

Finally turning around I saw what they needed my attention for.

It was a huge jellyfish.

(Yes I am changing this chapter because the shark thing is too extra for me)