Chapter six: The Battle of Wakanda (Pt: 2)

Azariah smiles in relief at the sight of Thor, as of many others of the Avengers.

Gamora got to him in time. She smiles at her thought.

Everyone cheers in triumph at the sight of Thor as Natasha, Steve, and T'Challa look in astonishment of Thor.

Azariah rises and walks right next to the Asgardian King and stops, "Good to see you're alive, my King," She greets while staring at her siblings faces of apprehension.

"Good to see you're under control of your own body," He replies back as we hear Bruce let out a cheer of joy, opening his Hulkbuster helmet:

"Ha! Your all screwed now!"

"Time to live up to expectations," Thor mumbles to his accomplices and Azariah before readying Stormbreaker before charging with them.

"BRING ME THANOS!!" He screams as he rises into the air, lightning all around him, and landing on a group of outriders while Azariah absorbs some of the lightning and sends it at the outriders, lightning coming back to her once it fried it's target.

Azariah quickly flies back to Loki and helps him up, giving a small smile, "Are you okay?" She hold Loki steady.

"I am fine," He straightens up as he gets his balance, "We have some mutts to kill," He readies his dagger as Azariah removes her arms from Loki and uses her ice breath at the nearest outrider.

She shoots up into the air, only to get knocked down by Cull's hammer. She lands down and creates a crater. The hammers stays on her as she groans.

She easily takes the hammer off of her, "Azael! Are you okay?" Natasha screams through the comms, worry seeping through.

"I am-," Azariah's sentence gets cut off by getting hit by Cull's hammer, causing her to go flying and into the palace, right in Shuri's lab.

"Azael!" "Azariah!" Natasha and Loki yell into the comms as they see her go flying into the palace.

She hits the wall and gets knocked unconscious. Wanda moves over to the unconscious warrior and checking for a pulse then talks into the comm, "She's alright but unconscious. I'll wake her," She says as the red wisps seep into the woman's head, Wanda making her feel the will to wake up.

Azariah wakes up before feeling the little headache she has. She thanks Wanda before heading out to the field once again.

She jumps out right as a massive spiked wheels come up from under the ground.

"Fall back! Fall back now!" She hears T'Challa warn everyone in the comms.

Azariah sees some warriors get a Thresher, going their way. Azariah flies in front of the wheel but in the middle of the wheel, setting an arm in front of her face to brace impact.

The wheel hits Azariah and tears into two before tipping over and onto some outriders.

She turns her head to see the red wisps, that were in her mind, land in front of Natasha and Okoye. The red wisp reveal a woman, Wanda, and she encases the four connected Theshers in red and lifts them. Wanda looks behind her to see the outriders coming to them from behind, so she throws them at them but purposely misses Natasha and Okoye.

Natasha straightens with a pleased smile as Okoye gives an amazed look, "Why was she up there all this time?" She questions in awe, her spear pointing at the ground.

Next thing Azariah hears is glass breaking from the palace to see Vision falling with her brother, Corvus.

"Guys we have a Vision situation here!" Sam yells into the comms before he gets tackled by an leaping outrider.