2

"Stop listening to them Juliana. They aren't worth it."my friend says.

"You are right."I say quietly.

"Lets go to Bondi!"she says happily.

"Ok."I say.

...

"You should stop changing! Xou know you are killing yourself like that!"Amy says.

"So! I would still die later.""I say sadly.

"Please stop! Look!a handsome lifeguard!"she says. I look up.

"So what. A handsome lifeguard."I say.

...

"Stop!you are annoying with ypur suicidal thoughts!"she shouts at me. Ignoring that she is the only friend I have left.

"Im sorry! But I live in hell I can't stand anymore!"I shout back with tears in my eyes. I see two lifeguards heading our way. And one has the fucking perfect cheekbones! Amy hugs me when I start sobing on he shoulder.

"Is everything alright?"one of the lifeguards ask.

"Yeah its ok."Amy says as she snands up. Covering me with her body.

"Can we see your friend?"they ask.

"No please no!"I shout as I cover my head. To not hear those words.

"Shes been through hell and I don't know what to do with her suicidal thoughts."Amy whispers.

"Lets take you to the tower."I can't just stand up. Im not strong enough to di this anymore.

"Please. Could you stand up?"the smaller lifeguard asks. The taller one looks at him and angrily nods. Then he fucking lifts me up! He lufts me up! And hold me on the spots where I was. Touched the most. So that feeling don't leave.

...

"She is pretty! Why do she have suicidal thoughts?"the taller one says. "And she doesn't weight anything!"

"Her family and all of her friends left her. And there was no one to protect her. Adn than it happened. From that day she has been waiting for time there would be no ons around her so she can kill hersefl. But I moved in with her. And whenewer she tries I always catch her doing it."Amy says.

"Did she tried any kind of therapy?"the smaller one asks.

"Yeah but it ended up being even worse."Amy says.

...

"But she is really pretty!"Jackson says to Amy.