.;* haru x legoshi ;☆.

domestic angst/fluff

  the town is quiet and foggy, unusually for a friday night. driving in his car, legoshi stares out of the dashboard window at the almost empty street ahead of him. it's 10pm, and he has just got off of work.

  he's tired, and just wants to get home to his loving girlfriend who he's missed the entire day...

  him and haru had been together for two years now, and have known each other for four. she's his favorite person in the world. he would do anything for her!

  he pulls into the parking garage of his shared apartment, and parks the car. stepping out, the warm and sticky night air instantly hits him. it's his least favorite, and he groans.

  "gah... i just want to go to bed already!", he whines to no one in particular.

   he locks his car doors and walks towards the building, opening his apartment door and immediately being hit by the scent of his partner.

   "haru,", he says, walking down the hallway towards their room.

   she lays there, her sleeping figure tangled into the sheets of their bed. his heart skips a beat.

   "she looks so beautiful,", he thinks to himself, sitting his things down gently.

  he missed her tremendously, and all he wanted to do was lay next to her and pull her into his arms.

  he undresses and slips into bed next to her. she shifts as she feels the bed sink in next to her, turning around and groaning softly.

  "legoshi...?" she asks in her sleepy, soft voice.

   his tail and ears shoot up, and he cant help but show his excitement.

   "h-haru! i... i got off very late. i didnt mean to wake you." he says, laying down facing her.

   "no, its okay..," she says, wrapping her arms around him. " i just missed you is all."

  she smiles into his chest and legoshi swears his heart stopped for a minute. he looks down at haru's small, white face and forgets about everything for a second.

   his stressful day at work, his worries, his stupid anxiety, his trouble socializing. right now, she's all that matters.

    he closes his eyes, and breathes in her scent. she smells warm and safe. she's everything to him.

    legoshi rests his chin on her and lets himself slip into a dream.