Chapter One

My mom always told me that I was a very talented young women. At nights she would read me stories in her evening gown, drinking tea with one spoon of sugar. Yes, I kept track of her. I loved her with my whole heart. My dad, would go out drinking his nights away, never giving us a chance to be a family. I was absolutely horrified and traumatized the night. The night my life fell apart. The night I nearly fell apart.;

I'll start from the beginning of the day when I was about to leave for school. I was 16 years old, My name is Katy, Katy Oliver. 

"Katy please come eat your food before it gets cold, it's like 60 degrees in here. Jesus Christ." My mom said. 

"Of course mom, i'm coming." Walking down the stairs I saw my two pet cats; Garfield and Honey. I kept on my way. Almost halfway down the stairs I found myself face to face with my dad. He was looking out the window. Yes, I will admit, I was scared of my dad. I know he abuses alcohol and I know he abuses my mom. 

"Leaving for school so soon?" My dad said, keeping his eye sight towards the neighbor's apple tree. I laugh sarcastically.

"It's almost 7;45 dad, school starts at 8" I stared at him for a while with no response. After a good 3 minutes I walked off. As I was continuing walking down the stairs my dad forcefully grabs my arm.

"Now where do you think you're going without giving me a hug and a kiss baby." He said while looking directly into my eyes. I went blank. I was scared. But soon enough I laughed and gave him a hug, not thinking anything strange about it. I knew the person deep down inside of me was scared; hurting; wanting to get out. But I controlled it, something I've been doing my whole life. What I mean is that i'm used to neglect from my dad, I've lived my whole life with it, so when he would eventually talk to me and my mom I would control my anger, i'd control my guilt. Yes, somehow I felt guilty for this. Even though my father was the one who was separating himself from MY family. Even if he did live with us, he was barely around, cheated on my mom multiple times, verbally; mentally; physically; and sexually abused her, and a lot of more stuff, which he also did to me. 

After that interaction I headed off to school in my new car that my mom bought me. It wasn't the best but I loved her for helping me out when I couldn't do it myself. When I got to school I was obviously getting looked at, this was a usual thing tho. I had bruises on most of the coverage of my arms so I would always wear sweatshirts or jackets. I'm pretty sure I was considered a "shy girl" which wasn't a very equivalent term to what I actually was. But ignoring all this hate I just tried to ignore it and get through the day the best I could. Usually around this time multiple boys would taunt me in the hallways since it was study hall. Again, I chose to ignore it. 

"Hey y'all look it's Katy the faggot." I heard ( a usual boy to taunt me) Jeremy Lewis. 

"What do you want now Jeremy." I kept my head down considering I know what's going to happen next. He walked over to me and aggressively shoved his hands over my breasts. It seemed like no one even bothered to look at me, obviously uncomfortable. He then proceeded to pull me into the men's bathroom and take me into a stall. I was scared, but used to it, this was a frequent thing.

"Please stop Jeremy I did nothing to you!"

"Nothing..?" He stared at my body after he happily unclothed me, leaving me in only my bra and my underwear. "God damn you're sexy." I looked at him in agony. He then proceeded to pull his pants down and stroke his dick. "You like it?" he looked at me. I didn't reply, so he grabbed my neck and forcefully pushed me onto the toilet. "You'll like it now" He shoved his dick into me. "Fuck, you're still so tight after all the times we've done this." I groaned in distraught. He then started to go faster pounding into my body. "J-j-e-" I tried to tell him to stop but he covered my mouth. I couldn't breath, my lungs were loosing air, I felt him inside me, I felt my bones loosing strength. "FUCK, I'm about to cum Katy.." Jeremy said to me. "St-stop." I slowly groaned. "You want me to stop? Fuck that." He then started to pound me even harder. I could barely breath. His huge hand covering my mouth and nose. I just sat there and let it happen, I soon went numb, I felt nothing. nothingness, that's all I felt. Soon enough I felt him stop. "I came in you and I wasn't wearing a condom." Jeremy then told me. "WH-WHAT!" I started crying. "Shut the fuck up." He said as he slapped me across the face and pushed me on the toilet. He then left me, unclothed, numb, confused, and feeling worthless.

hii, thank's for reading this chapter :) i'm sorry it was short. the next chapter will be longer! <3 i hope you enjoy the more to come!.