George's

Josh PoV
I left my house grabbing my board and skating to George's. I felt bad for making him worry but I worry about him too it wouldn't work if we didn't worry about each other. Soon enough I arrived and knocked on the door a couple of seconds later he opened it pulling on my hand gently and leaning up to kiss me before letting me in then I took my shoes off leaving them by the door. He then takes me upstairs to his room. He already had Netflix up on his laptop which was sat on his bed. "I thought we could watch something I'm not sure what though."
"I don't mind I just came cos you wanted cuddles." I smile and sit on his bed pulling him into me, resting my head on his shoulder. I can feel him lean into my touch and hum slightly. We moved slowly to the head of his bed.

George PoV
We were sat on my bed my head on Josh's chest sat between his legs occasionally turning my head up to look at him and sometimes steal a kiss. I loved looking at this boy who had completely stolen my heart I know it sounds cheesy but I literally love this boy with every fibre of my being. "Josh."
"Hmmmm"
"I love you."
"I love you too sweetheart." And with that I snuggled into his chest, my head resting on his heart. I must have fallen asleep lulled by his heartbeat.

Thanks for reading

Hester xx