A little closer

It has been 3 weeks since the four of you agreed to walk together on the way to school. All of you have grown a little closer with each other after learning the others' interests and habits. An example of the things you found out were; you learned that Hinata liked to eat "Tamago Kake Gohan", which you found to be quite delicious as well. You also learned that Kageyama loves to drink milk a lot. According to him, he mostly drinks it to either pass time or to freshen himself up. "That explains why he's so tall..." You thought.

As of the moment, you were currently lying down on your bed, unoccupied. It was a Wednesday night and you were drained after trying to keep up with your classes as well as studying all at the same time. Exams were coming and apparently, it will take place on Friday. Everyone in your classroom was either nervous or unbothered because of the pressure and worries for what might appear on the test questionnaires.

You sighed and shook off the thought about the upcoming exam."This shouldn't be the time to worry. I did study quite a lot for this semester." You thought as you tossed and turned around your bed. As you came to a stop, you suddenly remembered that you could use your free time to check on Mr. Karasuno. Nothing much progressed between the both of you but at least Mr. Karasuno seemed to be more open to you now. As ironic as it may be, you still weren't able to gather much information about him despite being the first to propose the "bet". You opened your messaging app and started to find a photo that would best start a conversation between the both of you.

You:

While waiting for a reply, you stood up to take a sip of water from the cup you prepared earlier

While waiting for a reply, you stood up to take a sip of water from the cup you prepared earlier. You thought you might be pulling an all-nighter yet again. The second you finished, you received a reply.

Mood:

You: :((( ouchie

You: :((( ouchie

Mood: Sorry ig????

You: seriously, I will
tell my future mother-in-law
about what you say in your
PM's.

Mood: Geeze, I feel bad
for the "future mother-in-law"
you'll tell this to. She'll be
wondering why you're
talking about someone else's son.