4

Y/N's POV
_________

It's been a week and I haven't made any process with Kei Tsukishima. I get along with everyone else though. Even the manager! Why can't I get along with him? He makes me so nervous I can't even explain it.

I shook my head and put on a dress, I decided to wear some platform shoes today.

I look at myself in the mirror.
this extra just for school?
i'm barely a first year. i don't need all of this.
would he even like this?

I signed and grabbed my backpack.

Tsukishima's POV
_______________

This new girl gives me a different vibe. I've never got this from someone before. It's like she can't stop staring at me and it gets me so irritated. Does she think I look funny?

I frowned. I put on my earphones and walk outside to see Yamaguchi waiting for me.
I take off my earphones and smile at him.
"Hey."
"Hi Tsuki~" He giggled.

Yamaguchi rambled and rambled the entire walk to school but I didn't understand anything. He confuses me sometimes.

We sat down at our desks to see the door open,
she walks in.

Y/N's POV
__________

"Oh dear I apologize but we have to give you a new schedule! This always happens in our beginning school year" The teacher told me.

Every school year? wow. that's sad.

I nodded and walked to my new class. Suga showed me all of the year 1 classes so I'm pretty familiar with them.

I open the door and walk inside, he's sitting down.

"This is our new transfer student! Y/N" The teacher announced.

"Actually i've been here for a week so I'm not really that new anymore." I mumbled.

Tsukishima looked at me with a frown.

He really didn't want me here huh?

"Sit next to the boy with the blonde hair and the glasses" The teacher smiled "He prioritizes studies over anything else as well!"

I smiled and nodded. I walked to sit next to him.

"why are you wearing a dress?" Tsukishima laughed.

"Because I want to. Sorry if that upsets you four eyes." I scoffed and took out my notebook.

Tsukishimas smile quickly faded away.

"nickname." he mumbled.

I turned around and looked at him confused.

"Make up a better nickname next time." He looked angry.

"Shut up dude." I aggressively whispered at him.

"Why don't you" he whispered back.

"Shut up" i responded.

"You shut up!" He accidentally shouted.
He covered his mouth and banged his head on his desk.

The teacher told us to see the principal.

The teacher thought we were fighting. I hope she doesnt switch my seat away from him.