sibling sleepover

N: soooo guyssssss can we have a sibling sleepover??

S: OMG YES!

T:  i don't see why not

F: ok whos room?

T: shotos one is the biggest

S: oh um sorry-

N: why are you sorry?

S: because father g-

T: stop right there. Father is an asshole it doesn't matter. Come on lets go.

S: smiles ok

The siblings go to Shotos room

S: what should we do? It's not like we are all teenagers

T: how about we talk about our favorite childhood memories in this shithole.

F; omg yes. We don't have many of those.

N: touya you go first

T:  it was December 6th and i was 3 years old waiting in the hospital waiting room with father for about 2 hours. Once the wait was over i went into the hospital room so see mother holding a baby with white hairs and a few with crimson on the end.

F: t-touya.. You remembered that-

T: i remember all of you but that one was magical because i knew as your big brother i had to protect you from our bastard father. Anyway sis your turn.

F: hmm mine was when father was on a business trip for a few weeks and it was the 5 of us here alone. We had so much fun and it was the first time Shoto had smiled even though he was 5 years old. Natsu your go.

N: mine was when we were all watching telly and playing a bored game. Touya was 13 and it was the first time we were allowed home alone over night. Shoto and touya didn't have their stupid training and we were all actually happy for once.

S: oh yeah i remember that.

F: that was really fun.

T: yeah. Now that we have our own place we can keep doing that.

N: shoto your turn.

S: uhh i um..

F: what's wrong?

S: i don't have many memories with you guys and all yours were with your siblings.

F: shoto that's not your fault father kept you away from us. Just tell us the one you remember weather it was with us or not.

S: ok. So. This was after training. Mother was hugging me while we were watching all might on the telly.  I said "mama i wanna be just like him. A hero who saves people and doesn't hurt their family." she smiled for the first time in a long time and said "you will be an amazing hero some day and you can save me and your siblings" i know its sad but all my other memories of mother she was crying.

F: aww well when we do move out you can live up to that. You can save mother.

S: yeah um ive been writing her letters and she said that she doesn't want to live with us because it's overwhelming and honestly i can't blame her so i may of bought her a mini apartment close to the house and may of got a friend to paint and decorate it for me-

F: Shoto... You are amazing!

T: yeah where is her house?

S: down the street from us. We can see her every day!

N: SHOTO YOU ARE THE BEST LITTLE BROTHER IN THE WORLD.

T: tomorrow we can go to the hospital and get more evidence against that bastard.

N: yeah perfect.

F: we should get some sleep. I'm surprised father isn't home. And i don't want to be awake when he is.

T: Good idea. Night

N: night

S: goodnight

F: love you.