Chapter 23- Taken

I will be working at the Cafe this afternoon. Few weeks from now, the  school year is about to end. I can't wait to be a senior student. My relationship with Lewis is getting stronger each day. After his confession, I accepted his past and I'm ready to face our future together.

The Cafe was packed with customers today. I've seen common faces and of course, Airy and Devan were here to support me. They chose this place to hangout.

I was preparing the milkshakes that was ordered by some customers when I heard a familiar voice saying, "Hey Beautiful! I want to order a salted caramel pretzel shake." He was smiling.
I answered, "Ok Sir, just wait for a minute."
He said, "Take your time Beautiful!
I am willing to wait!" then he winked. I rolled my eyes and after few minutes, I gave his order.
He said, " I am Carlisle Deveraux! You can call me Carl for short. "How about you?". I answered, "Well, I am "TAKEN" My boyfriend will be here in a minute."
He said, "I am very persistent Ms. "Taken".  Call me when your tired of your so called boyfriend!"

After my shift, I sat beside Airy and Devan while waiting for the boys because we will have dinner together. Airy asked, "Who was that hot boy who spoke with you earlier?".
I replied, "I met him during a basketball game in our school."
Devan said, "Oh! That's the reason why he looked familiar because I saw him too during the game."

After our dinner, Lewis asked me to sleep at his penthouse.
I said, "I didn't bring extra clothes with me."
He said, "I'll lend you my clothes."
I didn't bother to argue with him because I was so tired. We went early to bed. I placed my head on his chest. This is one of the best sleep in my life.

The following day, we went to school together. It was just a day of practice for Cheerleaders and for Lewis' basketball team. I was wearing his loose shirt and I paired it with shorts. I just tied the shirt so that It'll fit me. Lewis said, "My shirt looks good on you sweet pea." I blushed.

After practice, I asked Lewis to wait for me at the parking area. I went to the restroom to powder my nose. Jessy approached me and said,
"Mia, I am sorry for what I've done.
I hope you'll forgive me!"
I answered, "I can forgive you but I don't know if I'll ever forget what you did." She said, "Let me make it up to you please? I am inviting you and your friends to join us at the bar tonight. The party is just for us ladies!"

She looked sincere so I accepted her offer. I will just call Airy and Devan to inform them that we will attend a party at the bar tonight.

I asked Lewis if it is a good idea to agree with Jessy's plan.
He said, "I don't like the idea of you being with her and her friends sweet pea, but make sure that you won't leave Airy and Devan's side."
I nodded in agreement to what he said.

When we arrived at the bar, Jessy was with Cara and her other minions. Thesla was also there but she was talking with other girls. We danced a lot. After few minutes, Jessy offered us drinks. She said that it was just a champagne. I only had one glass, then suddenly I felt dizzy. Airy went outside to call Red while Devan said she'll go to the restroom. I panicked so I called Lewis and said, "Hey, Superman! Come and get me in this bar. I don't really feel well!"
My head was spinning.

Lewis answered, "Wait for me sweet pea! I'm coming!" My eyes started to blur then I blacked out.

(Lewis' point of view)

I was busy checking my dad's business transactions. I was in the office at my penthouse. I don't really like the idea of Mia going out with Jessy but I believed that Airy and Devan will take good care of her.

It was 11pm when I received a call from my sweet pea. Her voice was quavering. I began to worry when she said that she was not feeling well. I asked Neo to track Mia's location. Do you remember the golden heart locket that I gave her? That was a customized necklace. I placed a tracking device in it so that I can protect Mia.

When I was at the bar, I saw Airy and Devan and I asked them if they have seen Mia. They said that they couldn't find her so I searched for every room. I heard from one room a voice saying "Please get off me! Don't touch me!"

I kicked the door and I saw a man trying to undress Mia. Before he  unbutton her shirt, I hit the creep on his head and we left him in the room unconscious. I carried Mia bridal style and went home. I called our private doctor to check on Mia. The doctor made a series of test and told me that Mia was drugged.

I asked Neo to track the location of Jessy. This time I'll make sure that she'll be out of Mia's life for good.