Chapter ONE

It was just another ordinary day where i woke up first thing i did was take my phone from the night stand checking my notifications, i was scrolling through instagram then facebook then twitter i got up from bed 30 minutes later to start my morning routine. I wrapped my robe around me and led myself to the bathroom where i brush my teeth letting the water run as i do so. I rinsed my face then applied Cetaphil: Daily Cleanser rubbing it gently on my face for 5 minutes then i rinsed it off washing my face with Turmeric beauty bar soap for 5 good gently scrubbing minutes, once i was done i rinsed my face and applied Cetaphil Lotion: Moisturizer. After doing my morning face routine, i was out of my robe i went and toke a nice cold shower.

*

DRAYA POV

My phone started ringing and it was Ariana. Her lazy ass probably in bed and i can bet it's my mama calling me and she doesn't wanna get out her bed.

Ariana: Draya your mama is calling you downstairs!

I knew it

Me: Tell her i'm coming give me 5 minutes.

Ariana: Bitch you tryna getcha ass beat she's a black mom not no white mother bout "tell her give me five" she'll give you five ass whooping

I just shook my head laughing

Me: Yeah whatever

Ariana was my 18 year old little cousin, we've had a lot of sleep overs growing up until her dad left to other country and her mom left with her little brother and ever since then Ariana been living with me and my parents. I was the only child so it was like she was my biological sister only people from the hood knows we're cousins but if anyone asked we say that we're sisters.

I went downstairs seeing my mom sitting on the couch watching tv i say next to her.
"Ariana told me you was calling me" i said as i took some of her doritos and ate it "yes, i'm going to work at 4 o'clock and your auntie said that she wanted to see you" i look at her and scrunched my eyebrows "for what?" i asked already annoyed by this conversation. My auntie was one of the aunties i didn't like, i got 2 of them but the other one doesn't live in the island with us this one my mama is talking about i really can't stand her she feels as if we "NEED" her which we don't. "i have no idea, but she said she wanna meet with you later or tomorrow" she said "meen going" i said "yes you are cause i'm taking you tomorrow morning at 10 and that's the end of this discussion" she said getting up to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to Ariana's room.

"Your damn auntie tripping yo" i said sitting down on the couch in her bedroom watching whatever she was watching on netflix. "What happened?" she asked "YOUR AUNTIE wants to talk to me for Lord knows why and i don't wanna go bruh" i said rolling my eyes in annoyance. She laughed cause she knows how much i don't like that woman "OUR auntie" she said correcting me. "YOUR i un-auntied her longtime ago sis" i said taking my phone watching people stories on IG.

LATER THAT DAY

"Ion see why y'all bitches got a boyfriend that's really wack" i said laughing at my two homegirls. "Y'all supposed to be enjoying this summer, when i wanna do some fun shit y'all bitches always saying "my boyfriend don't want" bitch if that's what it's like having a boyfriend count me out" i said laughing. "I cant wait till you get a boyfriend bitch it's gone be over" Eva said. "She the type to ditch us for some dick" Shana said and three of us started dying of laughter. "i mean it's true, but he won't tell me where i can't go he ain't my daddy" i said rolling my eyes. "We'll see" they both said. I took my phone out of my pocket and answered couple messages i had on WhatsApp then went on messenger watching people stories i saw a light skin guy picture and replied with 4 heart eyes emojis and continued watching people statuses. "What's the plan for later? Today is Friday and i refuse to stay home" Shana said causing me to look up. "Let's go to the club i heard that's the flex for tonight" i said shrugging. My phone got a notification and i opened my phone to check who it was.

Dequon (just now): Do i know you?

I opened to message and saw that it was the boy i left the four heart eyes for on the story, i look at the message as if he was stupid obviously you don't know me i was just replying to your fine bold ass.

Me (4:37 pm): "Obviously not, as u can see i just replied on your shit and continued bout my day, a simple "thank you" could've helped." i texted back.

Dequon (4:39 pm): Thank you, but what's your name tho?

Me (4:48 pm): Draya, as you can see on the top of your screen.

Dequon (4:49 pm): Look, i'm sorry i got a bit disrespectful with you it's just that i get a lot of those messages and girls be thirsty or whatever.

"Oh so he's cocky huh?" i thought to myself.

Me (4:57 pm): lol ok.

Dequon (4:58): Well let me introduce myself, since this conversation isn't going anywhere. My name is Dequon i was born in Florida but i was raised here with my grandma, i'm 22 year old i like riding bikes specially when i'm stressed and i work at the bank. what about you Draya?

This nigga said "since this conversation isn't going anywhere" as if i wanted it to -_-

Me (5:13pm): Names Draya but people call me Dee or Dray i'm also 20 y/o i was born & raised here i'm an entrepreneur and i love to eat, work and watch netflix.

*

We were at the club turning up, i swear if i didn't come tonight i'd be mad asf other than guys wanting my number i actually enjoyed myself. I went to the restroom to fix my hair when i heard girls arguing, i walked pass them cause that wasn't my business and took my lipgloss from my bag and applied it on my lips.

"Bitch if i catch you texting my man i'll best your ass & i hope i made myself clear" one of the girl said. "and what exactly are you going to do? why wait till i inbox him again, you got me right here infront of you sis beat me up" the other one said

"whewww chile the gheddo" i thought to myself as i was walking out one of the girls called my name. "Draya, if you got a boyfriend and he's replying to other females are you gonna check the females or your nigga?" she asked and both of them was waiting for my response. "Oh baby don't mix me" i said watching them and left to go back the the VIP lounge.

*

"Then she asked me what i would do if i was in this situation, i straight up told her don't mix me in no typa drama" i said explaining Shana & Eva what happened earlier at the club. "This nigga always got her looking dumb and she's always going after the females like huh?" Eva said "If my nigga texts other bitches i'm fasho checking him cause they don't owe me loyalty he does" i said opening my lollipop and putting it in my mouth. "ouuu bitch lemme snap a pic of you right quick gimme your phone" Shana said. I gave her my phone and she snapped hella pics of me until my phone got a notification. "who the fuck is Dequon and why he saying that he enjoys talking to you" she asked with a smirk. "that's some nigga that start talking to me cause i replied to his story" i rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth. "he's a new fling?" she asked giving me my phone. i shook my head said "nah i mean he fine as fuck and i wouldn't want a fling with his i would want him to me mine" i said jokingly "but i don't want no damn relationship, my life is peaceful right now" i said replying to Dequon's messages.

————————————————————————

What y'all think of the first chapter?

Draya i MM.