Takes 2 to Tango-Regret

Chapter 24

Adam's Pov-

I messed up. I fucking messed up. I smashed the first thing I saw. A vase with pink flowers in that Ellie bought me ages back.

Ellie.

Sitting on the edge of my bed, I put my elbows on my knees and pulled my hair.

You know that Sebastian? He gets on my fucking nerves. Something about him just irritates me. That's why I punched him.

No. You just don't like how close he is with Flo and how you're not.

No no no what am I thinking. Shaking my head I abruptly stand up. Pacing around the room.

I had the chance to punch him and I did. I don't give a fuck about Ellie. I would say we were like friends with benefits but she wasn't really a friend. I havent banged anyone in ages. Could it have anything to do with Flo?

No no no I can't think like that. I won't.

It was the first ever time i saw her cry. It literally broke my fucking heart. Damn it hurt seeing her in that state and I stood there not saying a single word because what could I say?  She's left me...

If I knew this would be the result then I wouldn't have done what I fucking did!

What if she was so upset because I hurt Sebastian. What if she likes him.

Why did I feel a pang of jelousy just thinking about it.

That's it. She was upset because i hurt a person she truly loves. That has to be it.

I have to sort this out with her. No matter what. My heart and my brain is telling me I can't loose Flo because then i would regret it for the rest of my life...

Short Chapter from Adam's view.

What do you think?

Vote|Follow|Comment

Thanks for reading :*