Prologue

I sit on my bed, tears running down my face. I can't take the pain anymore, it hurts too much. So many people have lied and betrayed me. Its because of them that I don't have any trust to give. I just want the pain to end.

I look at the pills in my hand, momentarily doubting myself. But I push the doubt the aside, not wanting to lose the little strength I built up. I had a whole bottle of pills and a bottle of vodka to wash down the pills.

With blurred vision I swallow the first two pills with a gulp of alcohol. Then the next two, and the next, and then the next two. Suddenly both the pills and alcohol are gone. I feel numb, but I can't tell if its because of the pills or vodka.

I lay down, surrendering to the hazy darkness. I can faintly hear my door open, but I don't attempt to get up and see who it is. There is commotion, and I feel my head leave the plush pillow.

The sounds around me are becoming harder to hear. I can only pray that they won't save me. My death is the only escape from the torture I've been through.

A horrid tasting liquid is forced in my mouth, slowly slipping down my throat. I begin to gag instantly. I cough up the pills and alcohol, but I know I still have some in my system.

I pry my eyes open, and look around. I'm sitting in the bathtub, leaning against a guy's chest. I look behind me to see a worried face. 

"Rosie? Rosie, Can you hear me!?"

"You shouldn't have done that," I whisper in a hoarse voice. With that simple sentence. I slip into peaceful darkness.