60 🔅🔆OCTUPLETS🔆🔅

"Yes."

WUXIAN said. The doctor nodded. WUXIAN'S tummy area was made bare enough. From the last rib to just above his pelvis, was made bare. WUXIAN could feel the chill. Both the chill of the air conditioned OT and the chilling fear that was creeping inside him. He started shivering....

The doctor rubbed the cold gel over his tummy. And started probing with the transducer. With every passing second, the level of fear and doubt increased inside WUXIAN. He felt nauseous, just thinking about it all.

"Hmmmnnn, three heart beats can be heard. "

The doc said to the assisting nurse.

"Thr..... Three......heart beats......!?!!?"

WUXIAN murmured, looking at the screen.

"Yes, three. There are 3 babies inside. See, you can hear their heart beat......."

Doctor increased the volume...

LUB DUB LUB DUB

LUB DUB LUB DUB

LUB DUB LUB DUB

"You can hear!!!! ..... That lub dub sound. That's their hearts, beating......"

Tears rolled down WUXIAN'S eyes

Tears rolled down WUXIAN'S eyes. He was perspiring now.

"My...... babies ....... already .....got.....
a.....be....be....beating...heart....? "

"Yes. Of course. At this stage, they got limbs too..... "

"Then they can breathe too....?"

"Yes. They can breathe, feel pain, hear sound, smile, understand the taste of the food you eat...everything...... "

WUXIAN started panting. Now he was super duper scared.

"Then how are you going to take them out.....?"

"With this..... "