You Get Hurt pt 2

Mirko

Narrator's POV

You and Mirko were sparring , you both stood at either sides of the training ring circling eachother.

You ran at Mirko and pounced at her trying to knock her down landing several kicks and punches on her.

She blocked majority of the hits and kicks before hooking her foot under your leg knocking you off your feet.

You fell but you quickly sprang back up before she could pin you , you dodge all of her punches and somehow avoided her kicks.

She eventually cornered you before you uppercut her and fought her back into the ring.

"Not bad baby carrot your lasting longer this time" she panted out before lunging at you kicking you in the stomach knocking the wind out of you.

She backed up letting regain your posture before she could strike again . As she backed she stood on your tail making you yelp in pain and suprise .

She then round house kicked you in the stomach with such brute force you went crashing through a wall landing on the pavement outside.

She gasped before running over to you and knelt down beside you .

"You okay?" She asks you open your eyes and give a small glare.

"I'll just remind you that I'm your girlfriend/boyfriend/partner not your punching bag, Hun" you reply with slight venom in your voice as you wince in pain hold your side.

"I think I broke a few ribs" you cough making Mirko nervously chuckle.

Conclusion :
Mirko can be pretty calm depending on how bad your hurt. But she will get slightly worried about you but brushes it off because she knows that you're strong and that you can handle it .

Camie

You and Camie were hanging out with your cousin and Camie wanted to play a game so you both reluctantly agreed but as majority of sports go the end up resulting in an injury .

Narrator's POV

You , Camie and Bakugo were outside since Aunt Mitsuki wanted you out so she could finish dinner .

"Tch stupid old hag" grumbled Bakugo. You had left your phone and book inside of your bag which was inside so you had nothing to do which made you pout.

Camie looked around the yard and spotted a softball and an idea popped in her head.

"Yo broseves, wanna play some softball?" She asked making you and Bakugo groan.

"No I'm not playing with you losers" Bakugo barked making your eyes widen slightly at his comment .

"HEY! I'm not a loser you brat!" You growl at him making him turn to you .

"YOU WANNA FUCKING GO?!""BRING IT ON YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"CAMIE!" you both bark turning to her .

"Yeaaahhh?" She asked playing with the softball in her hand .

"WE'RE IN! " You both barked angrily.

You stand up from your seat and march over to your position in the game Bakugo's movements in sync with yours.

"Ready?"

"PREPARE TO LOSE (Y/N)!"

"BRING IT ON, YOU PUSSY!!"

And the game began .

Timeskip

You and Katsuki were neck at neck while Camie gave up on it and just recorded you both .