TAIYAKI VENDOR

[Narrator POV]
As you (Y/N) watch anime all day in your apartment like the loner you are, you decided to get something to eat but only then realized you haven't bought any food and your refrigerator is empty.

You decided that you will go on and buy something in the convenience store nearby.
But you had the sudden urge for taiyaki's instead...

[Y/N's POV]
"Uwahhhh!!! This anime is so good!!!"
*Stomach grumbles*
"Sigh I better get something to eat...
What?? I'm out of FOODDD!!
I'm gonna die of starvation ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')
Good bye cruel world, FLY HIGHHH"

*After a dramatic realization*

"Hmm guess I'll just buy some bento boxes in a nearby convenience store nearby, but I have the sudden craving for taiyakis though..
Where will i even find some in this cold weather... AH! I remember passing by a vendor that sells taiyakis before maybe he's still there!"

[Narrator pov]
As you rushed to get dressed suited for the cold weather. You finally decide to leave the apartment block, while walking down the dark street you smell a sweet scent of taiyakis nearby so you rushed to the direction of that sweet smell. While sprinting you bumped into a tall man with long white hair and fell on top of him typical (Y/N)

[??? POV]
"Ouch!" "Oh, I'm sorry are you okay ?"
The cute lady replied with "Hmm? Oh yeah I'm fine sorry bout that, i was in a rush to get som-some taiyaki..."
"Pfft- cute"
She suddenly shouted at my face "HEYY!! Why are you laughing! It's perfectly normal to get excited over food!"
"Pfftt HAHAHAHAHA sorry your just to cute lil lady, may I ask for your name?"

[(Y/N)'s POV]
How embarrassing I suddenly bumped into such a fine wine- man. Speaking of him, he suddenly started laughing at me as I start making excuses..."May i ask for your name?"

"Tch, it's not polite to ask for someone's name without saying yours first." I pointed out
Only for him to respond "Pardon me cute lady, I'm Zen atleast that's what my friends call me."
"Oh I'm (Y/N) nice to meet ya!
Are you here for taiyaki's too?!?"

"Yep, This Mister's taiyaki is the best in the world! Am I right sir?" Zen said and the vendor bursted into laughter. "HAHAHA sure am young man! What a show you and lil missy had in front of me here quite entertaining I might say, because of that, I will offer you 3 taiyakis for the same prize as one taiyaki huehue." The vendor said. "That's a hell of a deal! Hey Zen? Wanna split money 💅✨" You said and Zen gave out a light chuckle. "Sure why not?" Zen said and gave you a light smile.

[Narrator pov]
As you and Zen talk while eating taiyaki nearby the dark haired vendor who was just cleaning things up, you Finally noticed a red string wrapped around your finger as you look over Zen's hands. You also noticed he had one in shock you yelled "What is this!?!" Zen was startled and so was the vendor nearby by your sudden scream.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Zen said still pretty startled. "WE HAVE RED STRINGS IN OUR FINGERS!!!" You yelled. "OH! How did that get in there...is this what they call fate?" Zen said. "(//∇//) eHh? Umm maybe?" You said. "Are we meant to be?" Zen asked.

As you we're about to kiss because of the romantic atmosphere.
"STOPPP!"
Someone said and made you and Zen gasp. "He's not your FATED ONE! If you look closely they're not attached to his but mine." The person said

"W-what? THE VENDOR??" You said startled. "Yes, I Azuki (O_O) is your fated one." The vendor said. "Tchh dangit I almost got a girlfriend!" Zen said very disappointed.

As Azuki grabbed you by his arms and pushes Zen away you blush madly on how his hugging you right now while he proclaimed "Back off! (Y/N) is mine and mine alone!"

You dear (Y/N) wasn't disappointed at all, because the vendor was a tall handsome young man with blue captivating eyes with a face smooth as butter~ You analyze him as you ignore Azuki proclaiming you his undying love at first sight to you while Zen sprints away with his broken ankle. (huehue)

[(Y/N) pov]

"OHHH~ vendor kun your taiyaki's hit different and I would gladly be your one and only~" You said and passionately kissed his taiyaki flavored lips that tasted so sweet because of the bean paste in your mouth and his>_<

You and Vendo- Azuki lived happily ever after. While the RFA members never found out the truth of the "Ankle incident"

THE ENDDD!
HEEHEE THANK YOU FOR READING EVEN THO U MIGHT BE DUMB CUZ U READ MY PIECE OF GARBAGE ~~~

Where did all the wrong grammars go? Let me tell ya why, It's because this was Edited by my good friend AngelinaLuvs lolol

*Sponsored by gatas ni Kageyama. Buy yours now! Sugawaa and Daichi use it!