1 - SIMPLE CRUSH

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PETER PARKER WAS SIMPLY AN ORDINARY BOY TO THE REST OF THE WORLD. But to Alissa Caverly, he was absolutely everything. He was her joy, her happiness, her tutor, her first crush, and her first love. Maybe he wasn't everything to her exactly—such as her first love because she didn't love him in that special kind of way—but Peter was still one of the most important parts of her life ever since she could remember.

Only he had no idea how he meant so much to her.

Even Alissa didn't know how much he actually meant to her, only thinking it was just a silly little crush that had continued on from their youth when they first met. But it was from the minute that he helped her back up after she'd been pushed off a swing set in preschool that she began to get a fluttery feeling in her chubby belly anytime she was around the boy.

At first, she hadn't understood what meant as she was so young when her crush began to form, but that bubbly feeling only grew stronger and stronger as she got older and spent more time with him in the classes they had together and at parties.

There were all of these little things he'd do that make her think, 'He looks so cute when he smiles,' or "Is that a new top? That shirt looks good on him.' There were so many other thoughts that she had throughout the long years, but she constantly thought about it more as each school year passed them by and they (somewhat) began to mature in not just their attitudes, but their looks.

In elementary school, Alissa was just a little schoolgirl with a crush and her heart beating faster each time she looked in his direction. She would giggle at all of the little things he did, blushing madly when his attention was focused solely on her. Peter had seen the reddening of her cheeks, but he didn't think much of it. He just continued playing with his LEGO's while Alissa played with her Princess Leia doll, every so often bringing it back over to Peter as he had a Han Solo LEGO man and they would make them interact as if they were on a mission in outer space.

Then, in middle school, Alissa began to wonder if her strange feelings towards him meant something more than just a friendship, but as she began to make new friends such as Harry Osborn and Gwen Stacy, she pushed the lingering thoughts aside and didn't think about it that much during that rather awkward phase of her life. However, by the end of their eighth grade year, she finally figured out that it was an awful and dangerous thing called a crush.

It might've even been a little more than just a simple crush, but it still existed after so many years flew by, and Alissa's friends and family finally knew all about the crush—even Peter's Aunt May and Uncle Ben were a little suspicious. Though, they knew better than to mention it to Peter.

However, The only person who didn't seem realize that she felt something towards him by the way she constantly rambled about him or stared in his direction was Peter himself, who was completely too oblivious of her secretive actions to notice anything out of the ordinary; Alissa was thankful for that.