The moonbow

I was standing on the edge of a cliff. It was a cold winter night. The moon was brighter than it has ever been. The clouds were being merciful. The sky was drizzling. A bright colourful rings surrounded the moon. It was the Moonbow. My dad brought me here once when we were camping. I was standing there looking at the beautiful sight of Moonbow, astonished by the Beauty of Nature.
"HEY!!"
Someone yelled at me. I was stunned. I turned to look who it was but my legs slipped. In a blink of an eye, I was hanging by the branch of a tree growing on the sides of the cliff. "Help! help!", I yelled. Someone rushed towards, I could hear their footsteps. "C'mon! Grab my hand!". I looked up to see a girl. She was as beautiful as the moon. Her face was round and her eyes were as big as that of deer. Her brown hair waving and wiggling with the cool breeze of night. She was beautiful. I held her hand and she pulled me back up.
"Why were you committing suicide!?"
"I wasn't! I wanna live! You made me fall!"
"What? Me! You were standing on the edge"
"I was enjoying the view of Moonbow"
"You mean rainbow??"
I told her to look up. I could tell her by her face, it was her first time looking at a Moonbow. She was astonished by the Beauty of Moonbow.
The clouds soon took over the moon and the rare view was gone. Lost again in the vast universe.
"I am Max by the way."
"Hi. I am Jessica. Nice to meet you."
We spent the whole night together. We talked about what I was doing there. About my profession. About our life. We connected to each other really well. We decided to meet up again.
Next week, We had gone to a cafe. After spending an hour talking about silly stuff until we parted our ways. A month of hanging out together, I proposed her and we started dating. She moved into my house after several months. Everything was going really well. We dated each other for 6 months. I knew I loved her more than anything I had loved in my whole life. I took her to a nice classy restaurant, ordered her favourite meal. I was about to propose her. I looked at her beautiful face, gazing into her starlit eyes.
"I need we need to stop seeing each other", she said.
My heart shattered, for a moment, I was blanked. I was shocked. I gathered courage to speak up.
"Why? I thought you were happy with me?"
"Yes I was. But I don't want to be with you anymore. Sorry"
"But why?"
"Because I don't"
She left right after saying that, I was sitting there, broken heart. I spent the following day in my bed, mourning. But I wanted to know why she did it. I went to the place where she works. She wasn't there. I went to her home, I saw her with a guy, her arms around his neck. I haven't seen that guy before but she was looking at his face the way she once looked at me. Different questions arose in my mind.
It's been 8 months since I first met her right on this spot. The Moonbow is out again. Last time, I almost died because of her.
"I loved you Jessica, I hope you are happy with him"
Jessica was about to reach the cliff. She was going there to enjoy the beautiful view. She parked her car and looked at the cliff, seeing Max jump off the cliff.