Living with the schools jerk 53

Ryan’s P.O.V

“Ryan,” She moans my name as I push into her deeper. She wraps her arms around my neck and her hands find my hair. She pulls on a strand and I groan in response.

I take a moment to look down at her. Pieces of her hair are stuck to her forehead, matted in sweat. Her mouth is open as funny little noises leave the back of her throat. Her eyes are closed as she enjoys the minutes of pure bliss.

A sudden guilt washes over me. I shouldn’t be doing this, she’s so young, and she was innocent, too.

I’m brought away from my thoughts as she leans up, eyes still closed, and finds my lips with hers. I get lost in the kiss and start to go faster, harder. She doesn’t oblige, instead makes a noise of approval, and so I continue.

Luke’s P.O.V

We stumble up the stairs, trying to make it to either her room or mine without separating our lips. It takes a while, and a few things are knocked over in the process, but eventually we find ourselves on her bed.

“Lucas,” She breathes out as I kiss my way down her body. When I reach my destination, I have her almost yelling out in pleasure.

I kiss my way back up as she recovers from what just happened. When she does she looks at me with lust filled eyes.

“I’m ready, Luke.” She tells me while running her hands up and down my chest.

I shake my head before leaning down and kissing along her jaw line. “Tarsha, not tonight.”

She stops what she’s doing and I pull my head back to look at her. She looks distraught. “Why not?”

I sigh, rubbing the back of my head. “It’ll be your first time, right?”

“It doesn’t matter, I’m read-”

“No.” I tell her loudly. “Not tonight. If you decide tomorrow night, even if you decide in the morning, that you really do want to, then I promise.” I start kissing along her jaw line again, whispering “But not while you’re drunk.”

“But I’m ready now.” She complains in a small voice, and I have a feeling I know what she’s talking about. “I need you.”

They aren’t the three words I’ve been wanting to hear all this time, but they aren’t bad words to hear either.

“Mmm,” I lean my forehead against hers, looking into her eyes. “I have other ways to fix that.”

Ryan’s P.O.V

I find my pants and pull them on, doing the same with my shirt. Looking for my jacket, I find myself tripping over it. I quickly put it on.

I look at her sleeping peacefully and groan. What have I done? Suddenly her words come back to me. “I trust you.”

‘Don’t be an idiot,’ I tell myself before sighing. I take off my jacket, shirt and pants, and leave my boxers on. I quietly crawl back into bed.

I wrap my arms around her small waist and pull her into my side. Almost immediately she brings her right arm around me, and leans her head on my chest.

I find myself kissing her forehead and whispering to her. “I won’t ever leave you,”