Violet Rose

Name: Violet Rose
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 170 pounds.
Skin color: Pale white.
Eye Color: Green.
Hair color: Blue and Red in a Colgate toothpaste style pattern.
Body type: lean.
Wearing:Red Overcoat, blue jeans, sneakers, and a white shirt.
Weapon of choice: Estoc.
Ablities: High-speed Regeneration, eternal youth, heightened reflexes, sword mastery.
Background: Violet Rose is a woman who looks around twenty one. Her actual age is 150 years old. She has been fighting and surviving on her own for 144 years. During that time she has mastered the French sword known as the Estoc. Making a fighting style unique to her that allows her to take advantage of her regeneration and heightened reflexes. On her 150th birthday an enemy flung her through a portal into another timeline. In this timeline she immediately got shot in the eye by a stray arrow from a warring group then ripped it out. They bowed down to her seeing her as a goddess. She took over as God-Queen and brought an end to slavery. She also made women equal to men. When a country attacked one of her towns she marched along with her army and wiped it out conquering it completely. Over time she made deals with other countries and through diplomacy and a silver tongue managed to make every country on her continent into one forming the super country called Utopia. It took several hundred years though. However Violet is nothing if not patient. Now she is developing technology that should help her jump dimensions with the help of her greatest scientists. Where the portal will go is unknown however she is excited nonetheless.