▪︎Tommy Lee

slashs_gorl thank you for request <3

"Babyyy!" Tommy sang as he woke you up by stradlling you

"Babyyy!" Tommy sang as he woke you up by stradlling you. "Goodmorning sunshine!" he beamed happily at you.

"Oh my god, Tommy. Let me sleep, it's earlyyy!" you whined. Tommy chuckled and moved from top of you to your side. "(Y/n), it's 3 pm."

"I made you breakfast- or lunch at this point!" he beamed and you shook your head at his child-like nature. "Thank you babe." you muttered and pecked his lips, getting out of bed.

You went downstairs and ate. When finally finished with your meal, you layed on couch planning to do absolutely nothing except watching TV for rest of the day.

"Babeee, can I join youuu?" Tommy pouted and you couldn't say no to this cute, pleading face, so you just nodded, you wouldn't say no anyways. You knew this was one of this days when he's super clingy. Not that you minded, though.

He smiled gooffily and literally jumped next to you on couch, wrapping his long arms around your small frame. He kissed your cheek and burried his face in crook of your neck.

"Tommy?" you asked and he hummed in response. "I love you." you stated, looking at him with loving eyes. He smiled and pecked your lips. "I absolutely adore and love you too, (Y/n)" You smiled to his response and wished every day was spent like this, wished he didn't have to go on tours, and you didn't have to travel for fashion shows you were modelling on.

You knew for a fact you loved him, that he was the man you want to marry one day and spend every second left of your life with.

This is short but I hope you like it<3