Chapter one

hi, my names Parker, and this is my story.

one day, me and my friends, Olivia, Oliver and my girlfriend Carrie. went down on a trip around town. We were walking about when I saw some sort of reflection in the sky, meh its probably just a glare from my glasses, I thought as I took my glasses off and cleaned them, then I realised that the glare was still there, huh, weird.

"hey guys, van you see that?" I asked my friends. "see what- woah, what's that!?" Carrie exclaimed surprised. " yeah, what is that?" Oliver said. "I don't know! that's why I asked!" I said confused. " I'm gonna touch it!" Olivia teased. " Olivia don't! you don't know what it might do!" I shouted. "what's the worst that could happen?" she said." you could die!" Carrie added in. " exactly" I said matter-of-factly. " I don't care, I'm gonna touch it! and you cant stop me!!" Olivia said as she ran over to the thing, " oh my gosh, don't kill yourself" I said.

as she touched the "wall" thing she said it felt like glass, well, that explains the glare, but why is there a glass wall at the side of our town?.

"uh, guys, I cant take my hand off the glass" Olivia said. " see!? I told you something bad would happen!" me and Carrie said in unison. "well, I'm sorry, but can you help me get my hand off now?" Olivia said. "fine, but you owe me!" Carrie said. "yeah, yeah, whatever, just help me get my hand off?" Olivia said, obviously uninterested in what Carrie was saying. Both Carrie and Olivia were pulling as hard as they could, they both said they couldn't pull it off. So I came over and helped. we were pulling really hard when Oliver finally said " so I assume I wasn't meant to kick it then?". "NO!!!" we all shouted. " ok ok, sorry, at least I can take off my shoe, and like, cut it off or something" Oliver said calmly. " how are you so calm!?" I said.

" I'm not, I'm internally panicking, I'm just not showing it" he said unfazed " shouldn't we call someone to help Olivia or just to make sure we aren't crazy?". "probably, ill call my mum" I said " ok! I've met your mum right?, umm, what was her name, Alexa right?" Olivia said form the wall. " I thought it was Katie!" Oliver said surprised " no its Alexa!" Carrie said. they all started arguing about it while I called one of my mums, Katie.

as the phone rang I started tapping my foot, its something I do when I'm nervous, when she picked I asked her if she could come down to the edge of town. " why the edge? cant you meet us somewhere?" she questions. " uhm, not quite, were on burns s-street, can you meet us there?" I said nervously, she must have heard me stutter so she asked if I was ok. " I'm fine, its just loud, I don't like loud noises" I said quietly. " ok honey, ill be there soon, want me to bring Alexa?" she asked softly. " if you want, I don't mind" I said, even quieter, " ok! ill see you in about 10 minutes!" she said as she hung up.

I started getting nervous, what if we cant get her hand off?, why is there a wall, what is the wall?, what if someone else touches the wall and gets stuck?. my breathing started getting heavy and ragged, my heart was racing, a tear fell down my cheek, I couldn't hold it in, I needed to calm down, for ten minutes I was trying to calm myself down, and failed, so when my mums got here, I was sitting in a corner with my knees against my chest, sobbing quietly, trying to calm myself down.

" Parker!! what's wrong?" Alexa yelled as she saw me. I flinched and squeezed my knees tighter while shuffling back. everyone was silent ,no one wanted to startle me anymore. Carrie walked over to me and sat down. " hey, your alright, its alright, come here" she said softly. I scooted over to her as she wrapped her arms around me. as she did that, I couldn't hold it, I started sobbing in her arms. she sat and held me for 15 minutes, letting me calm down, after I had, my eyelids got heavy and I fell asleep in her arms, where I felt safe.

Carries POV

I held them until they're breathing steadied and they relaxed against my arms. I look down to see they fell asleep. " they fell asleep" I whispered. " I'm not surprised, they must have been tired, they haven't been sleeping well" Alexa muttered. " she hasn't?" Katie said concerned "yeah, she would wake up to her talking in her sleep and screaming and whimpering" Alexa said sadly. " they're nightmares...." Carrie muttered " they're back, oh no, that not-" I was interrupted by a whimper as Parker stirred in my arms. they started muttering something I couldn't make out. " hey, hey. your alright. its not real". suddenly, they jolted awake and sat up. they're eyes darted around trying figure out where they were. I put my hand on they're shoulder trying get them to look at you. they're head spun round as they whimpered loudly. " hey, its me, its alright. your fine. come here"

hi! hope you like the chapter! ill update it soon! have a good day!!