Chapter two

previously:

I held them until they're breathing steadied and they relaxed against my arms. I look down to see they fell asleep. " they fell asleep" I whispered. " I'm not surprised, they must have been tired, they haven't been sleeping well" Alexa muttered. " she hasn't?" Katie said concerned "yeah, she would wake up to her talking in her sleep and screaming and whimpering" Alexa said sadly. " they're nightmares...." Carrie muttered " they're back, oh no, that's not-" I was interrupted by a whimper as Parker stirred in my arms. they started muttering something I couldn't make out. " hey, hey. your alright. its not real". suddenly, they jolted awake and sat up. they're eyes darted around trying figure out where they were. I put my hand on they're shoulder trying get them to look at you. they're head spun round as they whimpered loudly. " hey, its me, its alright. your fine. come here"

Carries POV

they curl up in my arms and start to fall asleep again. They then jolt up again, not fully but enough to sit up a bit in my arms. "you alright?" I ask concerned. They nodded slowly then changed they're mind and shook they're head. " what's wrong?" I say. " its nothing, don't worry about it." they muttered quietly. " are you sure?" I say worried. They nod slowly which I didn't believe at all. " ok, if you say so" I said. They stay curled up in my arms while I talk to they're mum's about the glass wall and Olivia shows them her hand and the show now stuck to it. "Well then, that's not good" Katie said Thinking if what to do.

Olivia's POV

I was stuck, I'm an idiot, should have listened to them, now I'm stuck to a wall and can't move. They start talking about what to do and I listen carefully, but none of they're ideas seemed like they would work, one of them said soap, another said just pull with everyone helping and loads of others. After a hour I suggested we call the police or something, they were good ideas but I just don't think they would work, like, come on! It's a magic wall and your gonna try soap?, It seems like it wouldn't work. But, they kept talking and tryed the soap on Oliver's shoe, and surprisingly, it worked! So they came over to me and covered my hand in soap, and after about 3 minutes, my hand fell off the wall! thank god, my hand kinda hurt from holding it up for god knows how long. we start to wonder what we should do now.

" maybe we should see how far the wall goes? for all we know it like, 3 metres long", I said, shifting my weight from foot to foot. " good idea, ill grab soap and we'll se how far, Carrie? you got Parker?" Alexa asked, turning round slightly to make eye contact with Carrie. "yeah, they're not to heavy", and with that we were off on our long, long walk around the whole town.

Katie's POV

this wall was never here before, it's almost like it appeared out of nowhere. it's strange really, having a completely see-through wall that if you touch you stick to like it's covered in glue, just appears out of nowhere! it's not something that happens on a daily basis. I was snapped out of my thought when someone spoke up, " you should test if the wall's still there, it's been a while", I turned to see it was Oliver, I had completely forgotten he was here "I agree it has been a while", Alexa said nodding. she then put her hand up and walked forward until it hit something with an audible *bonk*, "well, it's still there, that's a good thing, can someone get the soap out of my bag please? I don't want to be stuck on this wall for the rest of my life" she said with a chuckle. I walked up behind her and opened the bag, quickly grabbed the soap and shut it again, then I walked over to her hand and squeezed the soap over it and within about 2 minutes, her hand fell of the wall and down to her side. she smiled at me and we carried on walking.
Once we were about 50 feet away from where we had just tested, Parker hit their head on something and proceeded to say, "so it turned and I'm stuck", elegant, yet informative. So, I grabbed the soap out of my wife's bag once again and walked over to Parker, being cautious not to hit the wall. Once I had got their head of the wall, they slipped out of the hoodie that was stuck to the wall and stepped back, they were wearing a pale green t-shirt underneath that I hadn't seen before, then I saw Carrie blush out of the corner of my eye, "something wrong Carrie?," I asked, thinking she was sick.
"N-No, it's just, p-parker, isn't that my shirt?," she stuttered out as her cheeks flushed red.
"uhm, no?," Parker replied scratching the back of their neck, "ok, it is, but don't ask how I have it,"
"THAT'S GAY!!," I heard Oliver shout from a bit behind us.
"WEESHT OLLIE!," Parker shouted as they started to chase him down the road, "hey Carrie," I said glancing at her, "you should go get your girlfriend before they kill Oliver," I said with a smirk. Her faced erupted as red as a strawberry as she ran after Parker.

Parkers P.O.V

I started chasing Oliver down the block when I hear dfeet behind me. It was Carrie, my face flushed red and I slowed to a halt.
"do you need something Carrie?," I asked, completely forgetting about Oliver.
"oh, your mum asked me to come get you before you killed ollie, and also, we need to keep going," she said and pointed behind her, seemingly trying not to make eye contact with me.
"oh, ok! Well, come on then!" I replied to her cheerily as I grabbed her hand and interlaced our fingers together as we walked over to the other 3.

Carrie's P.O.V

God their so beautiful, and their amazing silver eyes are so mesmerising. As we got to the group, parkers mum, alexa, eyed out hands, smirked at Parker and turned. "we better start walking, it's nearly noon already,"
"alexas right we should get moving, c'mon lovebirds, let's go," Katie gestured at us, we both turned beet red and looked away from each other, our hands still not breaking apart.

We had been walking for about 10 minutes when alexa suddenly stopped.
"oh! Parks, I forgot to give you this back!," she exclaims and hands parker their dark purple hoodie back.
"thanks mum!," they said and pulled their hand from mine. I immediately missed the warmth of their hand, but they quickly slipped the hoodie over their shoulders and put their hand back in mine. The warmth of their hand spread through my body and I shivered slightly at the feeling. Am I in love with Parker? I thought as we continued walking. No way, I can't like them, plus they probably don't even like me.

We carried on walking for about 10 more minutes when it was Oliver turn to hit his head. *bonk*, "ouch," he muttered under his breath, "can you get the soap now? This is uncomfortable," there was silence for a few seconds then everyone, except Oliver (obviously) turned to alexa.

"We're out I'd soap, he's stuck,"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey peeps! Sorry it took so long for this to come out! Sorry if you've been waiting for a while -_-
But hey! It's out now! Have a fabulous day!