hard work

Obi wan's p.o.v
Me and anni wake up at the same time " hi obi how was it" I look at him " it was good you fell asleep fast I guess" he nods " ya I was tired anyway" we get up and go have breakfast " what did you do at the party" he starts eating " well nothing much just talking and drinking I didn't make out with anybody do thats good I didn't have a lot of drinks anyway" I start eating too " oh that dosen't seem fun I guess but if you had a good time thats good" its going yo be hard for me I didn't get that much sleep I woke up a lot in the night so I didn't get much sleep " you ok obi" I nod " yes just not enough sleep" we get up and get ready for the day I head to a meeting and anni gose to train ahoska I almost fell asleep in the middle of the meeting maybe a mission will wake me up. No it made me even more tired this is not good " obi I think you should go back to our quarters and get some sleep before you get hurt"
" ok anni I will" I kiss him " I'll be back ok love you anni"
" love you too obi" and I walk to our quarters and almost falling asleep on my way there damn anni was right I need more sleep more than I thought I get in walk to the bedroom and claps onto the bed I take my boots off and go to sleep.