Black Dress

_________________________________________

While the other kids of Ericson were outside playing, talking, drawing, etc. Ruby, the redhead, was the only one being curious around the school she was searching through the whole school and when she found something that the other girls would like she smiled and instantly went to go get the other girls.

"GIRLS COME QUICKLY I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YALL!" Ruby yelled from the admin building to all the girls outside, but the girls didn't come the boys did as well "I called only girls not boys." She told them and they walked back to what they were doing feeling embarrassed "Well actually men is a part of women so we still count." Louis spoke before walking away which made them all laugh before ruby left to take the girls to what she had found "What did you find Ruby?" Minerva asked her as she only smiled "You'll see I'm sure you guys will love it!" Clem frowned at her statement. "If it's something that's stupid, I'm walking away." Clem looked at Violet and made a face at her "you always say that every time be optimistic once in a while won't ya?" she smiled but that didn't change anything

Once ruby brought them to where the dresses were ruby gave each girl a dress giving clementine the black dress "black huh?" Clem said looking at the dress "Yeah I just thought the colour suits you well" ruby said and smiled at her "it's nice, I like it" she looked at the redhead and smiled at her

"Okay girls go to your rooms and put the dress on then come back okay!" She told them, and all the girls went to their rooms to go change into the dress they were just given

Clementine went to her room and closed the door behind her leaving her alone in the room she looked around before taking off her shirt. she didn't even have her dress on her all the way before she heard the door creak open, she turned her head to look at the door to only see Aj in the doorway she quickly pulled the dress up and covered herself.

"Aj, what are you doing?" Clem asked as she walked over to him and got on his level.

"I got bored playing with ten so I asked Ruby where you were she said you were in here so I came here" he said as he looked down

"Aj" Clem said sternly as Aj looked up at her "how long have you been standing there?" she asked him, and he looked away.

"I just got here Clem I promise," she nodded her head and smiled "Okay but don't do it again knock before you enter, okay?" he nodded his head and hugged her which she hugged him back and they both walked out of the room

Once she made it back to the room of the other girls with the dresses on, they all looked at Clem and made compliments about her dress which made her smile. they had a small moment there talking and making jokes until violet said "Hey guys, I wonder how Louis will react to Clem wearing the dress" The other girls laughed and looked at Clem as she blushed and laughed with them.

In the courtyard there were lots of compliments from the boys given to the girls but when louis landed his eyes on his girlfriend, he was shocked to see how well it fit her and how the dress showed off her nice curves. Clementine walked up to him and wrapper her arms around his neck before giving him a small kiss on the lips he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close to him and whispered in her ear softly "You look beautiful babe." She smiled and blushed as she hid her face in his chest which made him smiled, and they all gathered at the couches playing truth or dare.

Clem was getting very uncomfortable because her dress would rise up and she'd have to pull it down every second she wished she had some legging or shorts to put under but all that was under her dress was just her panties she feared standing up and having her dress high and showing her panties from behind and she would embarrass herself so she stayed in her seat the whole time she tried to gather the courage to stand up hoping that she could quickly pull down her dress but she didn't she was slightly afraid.

"Well, I'm done for tonight guys..." Marlon had stood up and looked at the rest of the kids "You guys should also get some rest too for tomorrow." He smiled and walked away into the building the others got up as well, so Clem stood up quickly and fixed herself before walking with everyone else back to their dorms.

As soon as Clem reached her room she felt a hand grab her arm and pulls her back and as she was pushed against the wall and to her surprise it was louis, she seen him stare at her the whole night they came out with dresses on she kinda liked the attention from him and she smirked softly "If your gonna stare at me and do this to me then I should wear a dress every day." He smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her closer to him and he looked at her and kissed her as he pressed his body against hers and he lifted her up wrapping her legs around his waist as the kiss got more intense.

They broke away from the kiss and both of them were gasping for air as Clem groaned and looked him in the eyes "I want you, louis." She said almost in a whisper as he bit his lip as carried her to his room and he went over to the bed and he sat Clem down on the bed as they both started to undress, they looked each other in the eyes, their eyes both full of lust and want.

Once they both had nothing on their skin they both kissed each other and louis pushed Clem back on the bed as his hand roamed around her body feeling all her curves and her smooth skin and he broke the kiss moving down to her neck as he kissed and bit at her neck and left dark bite marks on her neck he gently grabbed her by the waist and squeezed her waist softly before kissing down her neck to her collar bone before making it down to her thighs as he softly opened her legs as he bit his lips at the sight in front of him.

He had an idea and he smirked softly before looking at her then kissing her thighs down to her clit before stopping and looking up at her and gently biting her thigh softly which made her yelp as she felt his teeth go into her thigh and she squirmed around impatiently and looked at him.

"Louis, stop teasing!" She said as she frowned looking at him and all he could do was smile and look at how cute she was "cutie" he said and smiled as he kissed her again and he softly slid two of his fingers inside her wet core as she softly moaned into the kiss, he thrust his fingers deep in her each time earning a soft moan which got louder each time his fingers went deep into her. it wasn't long before Clem had gotten closer to cumming all over his hand and she bit her lip to prevent from moaning out loud and she looked at louis and whimpered softly before whispering to him, "I'm gonna, c-cum..." She told him, and he pulled out his fingers then.

She looked at him with a displeased look and she waited for what he was going to do next but started getting impatient "Louis..please.." She spoke as she started squirming and then pulled him closer. He smiled at her then she aligned his shaft against her hole and slowly pushed inside her as she groaned softly from the slight pain of how big he was and how it all fit inside her filling her up as she adjusted to his size, she looked at him and nodded.

He started to thrust in her as both of them moaned at each thrust "F-fuck louis.." Clem said as she wrapped her arms around him only making him thrust faster into her and she moaned loudly but hid her face in his shoulder to prevent her from moaning any louder as louis groaned softly into her ear and thrust deeper into her making the bed bang against the wall aggressively at this point, they didn't care they were so caught up in pleasuring each other that the noise they made were like only they could hear each other at that moment.

Then Clem brought Louis face close to hers and stared into his eyes as she whispered to him softly "Louis...I'm gonna cum.." This only made him thrust faster as he kissed her becoming close as well.

After all the hard thrusting and bed banging hard against the wall, they both reached their high and both fell into each other's arms holding each other close. louis looked at her and kissed her softly as Clem giggled and kissed him back.

"Are you guys done in there can we SLEEP now?" someone from the other side of the wall yelled and they both just laughed, and they both got under the covers cuddling each other as they both fell asleep.

----------'zzx