2

Author's POV:

(Y/N) smiled as she waved to them, she blushed as she looked at them. "Oh... Um... Hello, everyone. I'll be glad to work with you, I'll be the friend that you've never had, the proper caregiver that you never had... I hope that you will accept me as time goes on, as I've already accepted you all... I've always said. "We're more than our labels, I don't give a damn about the color of your skin, the identity you go by, I don't care about where you come from or where you are now and the mask you wear... I only care about who you are... The real you, not the rumors that people have created about you, but the true you... I will put myself in your shoes to feel the hurt and suffering that you've been through to make you want to kill... So that you might be able to be a better you." (Y/N) said as she sighed. "I'm sorry that took so long to get out, but it is the truth and how I feel about you guys." She said as she twiddle her thumbs. "I bet you want to know about me, right? Well, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 25 years old, I graduate with a nurses degree... I always wanted to help people just like my mom did. I wanted to repay her for the pain and suffering that my siblings and I put on her... She's sadly gone... I was able to get my Certified Nurse's Aid, or my CNA in highschool. I had to take care of both of my parents. I love to sing, read, write, and draw. I'm (Y/H), and I'm (B/S), as you can see... I've always had problems with my anxiety, depression, and my bipolar disorders, but I don't let that define me as a person, I put others before my self... That's my story... So what's yours?" She said as she looked down, then looked up, hearing a clapping sound from a man, this man was Dr.Lector... Hannibal Lector. "I'm appalled by your kind words, Ms.(L/N)... I never thought a young, beautiful woman as yourself would say such a thing... I don't mean it to be bad, but I am shocked at the impression you have given us." He said as he came over, smirking. "I hope that you enjoy your stay..." He says as he took my hand, kissing it.

*Time Skip*

As time went on, she met Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Chucky, Danny (Jed Olson) Johnson, Pinhead, Freddy Kruger, Brahms Heelshire, and Thomas Hewitt. They each told them their stories as she listened, sitting down as she didn't get bored, in fact she was curious.