All for you - Yandere Kageyama Tobio (Full-Blown Angst)

WARNING: This chapter contains violence and mentions of gun, knife and blood that may be triggering for some readers.

Please don't proceed if you're uncomfortable!
This is not in any way a form of love.

So, I can't get this au out of my head and decided to make one. Forgive me I'm not good at making these :<

AU: where Kageyama remembers everything in all his lives and you don't

----------------------------------------------------

"F/N!" Kageyama screams as he clutches your fragile frame. It was during the medieval time when you both first met, falling in love.

But, not every story turns out perfect. You got caught in the clashes. Now, here you were trying to savor the last moments you had with him.

You felt his tears drop on your face. You hold his face "Find...me.." You were losing your consciousness and struggled hard to breathe "In..our next life..or the next..after that."

Your words ring repeatedly to Kageyama. Even if you didn't say it. He'd definitely find you.

This life went in a blur for Kageyma after losing you. He never married nor had children. You were his only one.

In your next life, you were the daughter of a pauper and he was a king. Kageyama thanked every god he could think of, that you were safe and you both reincarnated at the same age.

Kageyama always visited you, he loved the way you made and knit his garments. You were lovely. He'd watch you make them, tell you stories about a lover he once had that you strongly resembled.

He was in your shop one day, "F/N" You both turn your head to the man who called you out. You smile widely as you approach him. "Shoyo! You're home!" You almost throw yourself at him as you plant a kiss on his lips.

The sight was sickening for Kageyama. He politely leaves you both. Why the hell were you in love with someone else but him?

Didn't you know the sacrifices he made? The pain he felt through the years, as he yearned for you. This wasn't it.

His teeth clenched at the thought but maybe, the next.

You were walking down to deliver the garments you were asked to make. As you turned around the alley way, someone tackles you down to the ground and stabs you in the heart.

A could have been happy life that has ended miserably. You were losing your consciousness again as you catch a glimps of two feet towering above you. The King.

He kneels down and caresses your face as he mutters "I'm sorry, I'll find you again. I promise."

That life ended short for Kageyama as well. He isolated himself and fell deep into misery. Ending his life not long after yours.

The next time you both got reincarnated you were soldiers at war. But, unlike your last life. This time around Kageyama made sure he was the one you fell in love with.

You were soldiers at war that found refuge in love.

"I'm heading out." Kageyama says to you while you groggily nod. He kisses your temple and you feel him leave.

Kageyama felt satisfied, he looks at the barracks as they all hear a loud "boom". He watches as the tent you were just sleeping in explodes along with others, the truck carrying them stops. "No. No. No. F/N!"

Was he cursed? Was he not meant to be happy? That's fine. Nothing can stop him from being with you. That's all he can think about as he closes his eyes before a gun clicks.

The next time you both met, you were college students. You fell in love with each other again. But, something about Kageyama felt different. He was much more possessive, manipulating.

Until, you couldn't take it anymore. You fell in love with a man named Shoyo, and Kageyama found out about your little affair.

His blood boiled when he saw the familiar face. This idiot again? Were you soulmates or something? He was always the obstacle huh.

"Stop, stop!" You were crying out loud as you desperately try to save your lover from Kageyama, he pierced his knife over and over Shoyo's bloodied figure. Then, he turns to you.

He runs his bloody hands through your face, stroking your hair. "You've been tainted." He mutters as sobs come from you. "Don't worry babe, I would never want to see you in pain." You flick his hands away from you as you try to make a run for it.

He catches you and tackles you to the ground. He sits on top of your chest. "My, my, you know we wouldn't have ended up here. If you weren't such a slut."

"Do you know how much you're hurting me again? I love you so much!" His tears dropping to your face, again. "I'll wait for more years if I have to." He exclaims as he slits your throat.

That time, Kageyama lived long enough to have a wife and kids. It wasn't bad to have his own fun, was it?

In your present life, You fell in love with him again. He was perfect in your eyes, at first. Then he became somewhat violent, obssessive. You can't even leave him or he'll kill you, as his threats linger in your mind.

You shake your head from the thought. This was still Tobio, he was still your lover and you loved him nonetheless.

"Tobio?" You enter his apartment. As your eyes search for him. "In here, babe." You hear him call for you from the kitchen. You head over to him and give him a peck on his cheeks.

You wrap your arms around him. Tobio smelled..different? He reeked of something metal. You disregarded it. "What're you cooking?" He releases himself from your hold and cups your cheeks. Putting his nose to yours "Your favorite." He smiles as he sees you happy.

You sat down on the chair waiting for Tobio to finish, watching your lover as he moves around the kitchen.

"Hmm..Have you heard one of our schoolmates went missing?---Shoyo. I think." Tobio tenses up at your mention of his name. But, he hides it instantly. Damned that man. He won't ruin things for you this time.

He turns to you as he places the dish on the table. He smiles, "No babe, why'd you ask?" He sat down beside you. "Let's eat?" You just nod, not asking any further.

After dinner, you decided to watch a movie. You were cuddled up on the couch. His arms wrapped around you. You felt his warmth. "I love you, Tobio." He smiles to himself as he places a kiss on your neck. "I know. I love you too, F/N. I'd do anything for you." You nod satisfied. As you close your eyes to sleep.

When he felt you were asleep, he carefully makes his way down to the closet in his spare room. Blood pooling down. He needs to discard his body, before you find out.

"It's all for her, Shoyo. I'll have to do whatever it takes to keep her." He says to Shoyo's lifeless body.

He loved you so much he would give you everything and do anything for you.

He was madly, deeply, truly in love with you. And all forms of you. In your past lives, now, or the next ones.

He's learned his lesson. As long as he kept Shoyo out of the picture, he'll have you to himself.

And he'd do it as many times as it takes.