10

Renjun woke up smelling delicious food, he was about to go eat but then he remembered his weight. He close the door back and look at the view from the balcony he felt like some of his problem has been weigh of his shoulder, he was thinking what would happen if he quit the group.

"Renjunnie.." jaehyun called, "yes hyung?" Renjun ask "let's eat!" Jaehyun said grabbing renjun hand, "b-but" Renjun was cut off by jaehyun who was looking at him "you look so skinny junnie, you are beautiful just the way you are, you haven't eaten for what looks like days, we missed the old you junnie, yes our company is trash but you don't have to bend the rules to make yourself "perfect", junnie we are all flawed, but we are perfect in our own way" Jaehyun said while wiping the tears that started coming from renjun eyes, "don't starve yourself, you will make it harder for the group to survive junnie, why? Because we will be very concerned about you more that our work" Jaehyun started "you are to selfless junnie, you don't need to try to please other people that doesn't like you okay?" Jaehyun said hugging renjun "y-yes hyung" Renjun said softly, Jaehyun smiled from the boy answer "Okay now let's eat, I'm hungry" jaehyun said carrying renjun like a baby.

After hours of having fun, the boys finally bid their goodbyes. Renjun felt free, he wanted to make himself happy again so he decided to ask Sanha , his fellow friend from Astro, Renjun took out his phone and called Sanha

  Tall Beagle⬆️⬆️

  Renjun:
Hello!

   Sanha:
Aye renjun long time no call!

  Yeah... sorry about that... I've been broken

  Renjun whispered the last part

  Ahh it's okay dude, so what's up?

  So you know I have like.. a crush on my members right?

Yeah why?

  Well... I kinda need your help..

HELP YOU CONFESS?

No no no no not confess..

Well then?

  I- they've been ignoring me for 2 years now, I don't know what did I do but it's definitely wrong, and yesterday we all went on a picnic and I kinda open up to them about how I'm sad that they ignored me and they just sta- they just stayed quiet, n-not even- not even a sorry or something- no- no nothing!

  Renjun blurted out,starting to cry again

  Wow... I'm so sorry dude.. you know what? I have an idea!

  Wait really? What is it?

I'm gonna come over  and give you a makeover!

  R-really?

Yeah! But first you gotta tell them how you feel

  Okay! See you soon then!

See you soon dude!

   My broski🤙🏻 has ended the call..