prelude

COLOR ME TEAL

COLOR ME TEAL

"Loving your soulmate is easy, right?"

━━━━━━━━━━━

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

When Cyan, an old lady from your neighborhood with a smile so warm that you wouldn't suspect a thin, spills coffee all over you, you don't expect her to apologise so franctically and in return, make you choose a color that leads you to your soulmate.

Of course, you don't believe her, but you make a choice nonetheless, not wanting to take a risk. Choosing Teal, a color that reminds you of something further, you find yourself living in a world so monotone that you have forgotten what color is.

That is, until you meet Jung Jaehyun, the man clad in leather jackets, reeking of gasoline and fingers so delicate when they steer the wheel precisely all in the name of an adrenaline rush.

It's a matter of gaze, and you find yourself falling, in both colors and love.

━━━━━━━━━━━

WARNINGS:

— kinky stuff, illegal stuff, angsty stuff.

— there is a lot of explicit sex ahead, guys. proceed with caution. this was written originally as a one shot, a very smutty one. i'll put an 'explicit, the following may include:' content at the beginning of every chapter that requires it.

— and there's like descriptions of illegal street racing, so yeah, heads up on that too.

— so much beautiful color imagery talks. god, i loved doing that.

— character death.

━━━━━━━━━━━

NOTE:

i posted this whole in a day because it was already written. and all i had to do was split into parts. i loved loved loved writing this so much. like this is my love child.

so please love it. this is for all the hopeless romantics, i offer you a soulmate!au of a prince charming himself.

also, dedicating this whole work to manx, SugaWithThatTae // bb, manx, you're like the only one i know here right now in this whole huge app and god, i felt so lonely till i saw you yesterday and istg, my heart raced a lil bit haha. guide me well here, please and i love you. so much that words aren't enough. and i missed you.

━━━━━━━━━━━

copyright © 2020 hotchpotch
all rights reserved.