How you met!

Hello everyone! CinnamonRoll here! As this book goes on I want to do headcannons as well if you don't mind. I have quite a few of them (especially Vento Aureo characters) but enjoy!
-------------------------------------->
Edit- I've changed this book from all parts I've read/watched to just VA. I feel most comfortable with these characters. Also I've decided to take Abbacchio off the list until someone wants me to write about him too! Anyways ily all!
--------------------------------------------->

Giorno Giovanna-
Wow Italy! I'm finally in Italy! I step out of the airport and into the outdoors. I take a deep breath in and exhaled. The air smelled of various restaurants and busy streets (cars, buses, motorcycles etc.). I smiled and head to where the taxis would come and go, but ahead of me is a long line of people waiting as well. I sighed and stood there. 10 minutes pass and the line hasn't moved. My patience was wearing thin at this point. I was about to step out of line until my eyes laid on a beautiful young boy, around my age and fit. Good lord he was hot, so hot my cheeks were raising in temperature. "Buon giorno! What's a pretty signorina like yourself doing here in Italy?" Was he flirting? Oh I felt so flustered. "I-I'm visiting family here." I managed to give him a shy smile. He returned the small gesture. "Well waiting here won't get you anywhere. Why don't you come with me I can take you to where you need." He motion for me to follow him. I hesitate but give in and follow the stranger. We made it to his car and agreed on the price. "By the way what's your name girasole?" He's totally flirting. "My names (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N) and you are?" He chuckled. "The names Giorno Giovanna, the one who stole your stuff. Ciao." And he sped off. Just my luck....

Guido Mista-

It was a normal day here in Italy the sky clear and the flowers blooming. It's a lovely sight. I was sitting at the cafe, drinking my (f/d), reading my book until I hear gunshots. Shit.  The mafiosos are after me...Curse words flow through my head. Anxiety settling in.  What do I do! First thought is to run. No that's stupid but, staying still won't help either. I get up from my seat and walk towards an alley way hoping to lure them here and then hide. Please work. I go further down the alley until I see an injured man. I ran to help him. "S-sir are you ok?" He looks at me, panic in his eyes. "S-stai indietro! Ho una pistola carica e non ho paura di usarla!" He spoke in his native tongue. Lucky for me I also speak Italian even though it's not my first language. I see his blood stained clothes. "Don't shoot. I'm only here to help I promise." I try to give him a sincere smile, but when your anxious it doesn't look that way but, thankfully he relaxed a bit. "Fine help me quick." I called my stand out, (S/N), to come and help me heal him. He gawks at me, staring at me in awe. "You have a stand too?" He reaches out to touch it. Unfortunately his wound gets the better of him and he hisses in pain. "Damn it! Ouch!" I roll my eyes at his stupidity. "Stay still unless you want it to bleed more, by the way can I get your name sir?" He smirks. "I'm Guido, but you can call me Mista."

Narancia Ghirga-

Sitting at the cafe, I take a sip of my (f/d) while reading (f/b). I noticed a scrawny black haired...boy? Oh wait... Yeah a boy! With him a taller boy with blond hair.  The taller one seemed to be helping the little one with some form of school work. "Now, what's 6 x 5?" The one with black hair, sat there sort of confused. Until I saw the light bulb appear. "Oh 30!" The blond seemed excited to hear this. "Y-yes! Correct! Keep going with the problem Narancia!" Narancia? Huh. "Alright and...done!" He had a cute goofy smile plastered on his face. Narancia handed the notebook to the blonde, who seems rather disappointed. "What's this?" Narancia still had the smile on his face. "Did I get it right Fugo?" All of a sudden the blonde goes off on the small framed boy. "How many times do I have to teach you! How can your answer be less than 30!" Narancia seemed to be rather disappointed in himself. "I don't know! Maybe teach it better Fugo!" Fugo seemed pissed. "If you can't understand it, then you don't deserve to be taught! You shit for brains!" He storms out of the restaurant, leaving the tiny boy at the table alone. I honestly felt...bad. I get up with my stuff and moved to the table, sitting across from him. He seems to notice me right away. "What do you want?" He asked. "Can't you see that I'm busy?" I shake my head. "You're not busy, you're confused. I can help you." He seems the chuckle at my offer. "You help me? There's no chance. I'm a hopeless case." I smiled at him. "Like I said you're confused. How about you meet me here tomorrow around this time." I grab a napkin and a pen out of my book bag and write down my number. "Text me anytime if you need help." I pass the napkin to him and get up. "W-wait! Can I get your name?" He stuttered out before I could leave. I give him another smile. " The names (Y/N) (L/N)." He gives me the same gesture. "(Y/N) (L/N)...I like it. My names Narancia Ghirga. Nice to meet you"

Bruno Buccellati-

I cleaned up the flower shop, it's about closing time and I'm ready to leave. The rain kept a steady pace, pouring down. "I can't believe I forgot my umbrella..." I sighed and waited the few minutes I had left. Until the door swung open to find a tall, toned man. His black hair reaching down to his chin in a clean bob with a braid on top, decorated with little gold clips. His outfit, a beautiful white suit with black polka dots and zippers along the shoulders. His chest very much exposed. "Excuse me miss, I'd like to get some flowers." I nodded. "Which type of ones? There's certain ones for romance, funerals, weddings and much more." He smiles. "Funeral most definitely. A friend of mine passed away earlier today." (We're just going to say it's Polpo) I nodded once more. "I'm sorry for your loss Sinore-?" I wanted to get this man's name, he's kind of to hot to let go. He notices me dragging out the 'Sinore'. The man chuckles. Oh god that laugh. I could feel my face heating up. "My name is Bruno Buccellati but, please call me Buccellati." He smiles at me. "A-alright Sinore Buccellati, would you like one type of flower or multiple?" He stands there and thinks. He smiles again. God that smile could melt someone's heart. "Multiple flowers." I nodded and went to the greenhouse to grab the flowers. Lilies, Gladioli, pink Carnations, Chrysanthemums, crimson Roses, and phalaenopsis Orchids. Such pretty flowers for such a sad event. How unfortunate...I head back to the front desk and wrap the flowers in a plastic with a bit of ribbon and handed the flowers to him. "Wait hold those for a second." He walked over to the entrance of the greenhouse and picked something up. I was confused. What did he pick up? He turned to me and hands me a white orchid. "I think you dropped something Miss (L/N)." My face was even more red. These flowers...they mean eternal love. He takes out his wallet but, I denied he would pay for anything today. "It's on the house Sinore Buccellati. Hope to see you here again." He nods. "I'll be back sometime soon. I can promise that bella." With that he walked out the door. Wait...Did he just call me...beautiful?

Pannacotta Fugo-

I can smell the fresh bread in the oven. "Almost done" I told myself. I smiled and continued to decorate the strawberry cake. 15 minute later I wipe my forehead clean and look at the glorious cake. A job well done. I stare in amazement until I hear the oven go off. "Oh the bread!" I hurry towards the oven and turn it off, opening the door and seeing the crisp, fully raised bread. I breathed in it warm and delicious smell. I take it out and set it on the counter. I scrambled to grab a knife from the drawer. "Where is it?" I push aside all the others but, I couldn't find my bread knife. "Ma che cazzo?" I kept searching until i heard rustling in the other room. My bakery wasn't opened for another hour...what the hell. I walked slowly towards my storage room still hearing the rucas. I gulp and built up the courage to even speak. "W-who's there?" I stuttered. A response was heard. A loud gasp. I started shaking and I looked down at the floor. W-wait why is there b-blood on the ground. I couldn't help myself. I screamed. "What the hell! Who's in there! Show yourself right now or I'm calling the police!" Coughing was heard and a raspy voice called out quietly. "P-please I just need help. I think I'm dying at this point..." As soon as I heard that I rushed in not caring if I was getting shot or kidnaped. This person needed help. I see them, bleeding all over. "Oh my god." I kneeled down beside him in his puddle of blood. It soaking my pants. "C-can you get up?" He shook his head. "I don't think s-so" I nodded. "Alright I-I'll be back." I slipped a bit in his blood puddle and fell, soaking my apron in the crimson. I look up and saw him laughing a bit. "Hey! Don't laugh! This is your fault!" I felt my face heat up in embarrassment and look away, getting up. "I'll be back, don't move." He smiles weakly. "I don't think I can move." I roll my eyes and smile. "You know what I mean." I hurry along finding my bandages, needle and thread along with tweezers. I started to head back until men in black appeared at my door. Shit. We're in for it.

Hiya everyone! I'm not dead. I hope everyone has/had a day. ily all. see you later!