Chapter 1

UwU the object troupe story. By the mankai basement server

*SMUT WARNING*

The Object Troupe

Popsicle Kun
Controller Chan
Teddy, Teddy...Bear
Marshmallow
Shojo Manga
And Curry!

-

  It was a normal day at the dorms, Misumi was walking, more like running, down the halls. He heard a grunt from a room across the hall. The blue haired boy slowed to a stop, and listened.

  “Hah..! C-Controller-chan..!” He heard Itaru through the door.

“What’s going on in there..?” Misumi wondered to himself. Curiosity overtook him, as it often does. He crept towards the door with a goofy smile. But as he swung the door open his smile dropped for a moment. Who’s that on the bed..? A controller?? With his Itaru?? How could this be? But he brought his smile back up, albeit nervously, "I-Itaru-san?" He asked.

  “Misumi..? Wh-why are you in here?! Get the hell out!” Itaru was laying on the bed, with a controller on top of him. He threw a pillow at Misumi.

  "Agh! Itaru-san, g-gomenne!!" He bows and leaves the room with a red face.
"I-Itaru-san…." Misumi looks around in confusion and heads back to his room. He sat there with his head in his palms, he couldn't believe what he saw back there… "No, no, no, no!" He shakes his head vigorously, "He can't be for real!!! A controller!!?" Tears roll down Misumi's face, as he lay there. Silent, he felt dirty, like something wasn’t right. He had to change things; as soon as possible...
The controller felt uncomfortable after what happened.

  “Uh, Itaru-kun.. I think I should go…”

  “What..? Controller-chan..? It’s fine! Don’t worry about that dork! Let’s continue, shall we~?” Itaru stroked her joy cons, but she pushed Itaru away and got dressed.

  “Sorry, Itaru-kun. I’ll be taking my leave now. That 'dork' was pretty cute, y’know..” Those were the last words Itaru heard from his only love.

As Misumi laid in bed, he wondered what was going on, it was his first time seeing something so explicit in real life. Clenching his small triangle patterned pillow, he drifted into a quiet, yet rather erotic sleep.

-

yeah

these parts were just written by uhhhhhh

yeah multiple people wrote this

-🍪

hehe thanks for 8 viewers 🥴🥴 love you all

-🦆