why isn't mommy waking up

Oscar pov

I kicked the door and saw Carlos on top on of yasmine and i pulled him off and draged him outside and i started to punch him and i felt someone pull me off "aye what are you doing" i heard the voice say i turned and saw Cesar "he raped yasmine" and then Maria came out "my brother would never do that" "then explain how yasmine is passed out on my bathroom floor" i yelled getting mad "maybe she was drunk" she said "cesar imma go and take yasmine and aliyah to the hospital and when i come back and these two are still here imma fucking kill them" i said walking away to get my family. I went to the bathroom and saw aliyah crying "why is mommy on the floor" was all she said and started to cry more "why isn't she waking up" she asked again i told her to come here and she walked towards me and i hugged her and told her everything will be okay. And then i said to go to my room and get my keys and she left to do that and i picked up yas and took her to the car and i saw aliyah running out with my keys in her hands and she gave them to me and i got everyone in the car and i drove off.

Aliyah pov (before oscar came in)

I was in daddy's room and i heard yelling in the bathroom then it left. I walked into the bathroom and saw mommy on the floor. "Hey mommy" i said happy thinking she was napping "mommy? Wake up" i said shaking her "mommy come on i know your awake" i said putting my hands on her face trying to open her eyes "MOMMY" i said shaking her again then i saw oscar come on "why isn't mommy waking up?" I asked and he told me to go to him and i walked to him then he hugged me. He told me everything will be okay and we left to the car with mommy.

°θ~θ° Time skip to the hospital and its oscar pov °θ~θ°

I took aliyah out the car and yasmine and we ran towards the entrance the door and i asked for help and they took her on to the beds and we followed them till these big yellow doors showed up and they told us to go to the waiting room. I took aliyah and we waiting for hours. Then we heard "family of Yasmine Jaramillo?" And i got up real quick and said is was us and the doctors told me that she will wake up its that it was too much pain that she had suffered but she is on meds to help the pain also we can go see her. I picked up aliyah and walked to her room which is 738 and i walked in and saw her sleeping i walked up to her and let down aliyah on her bed and i hugged yasmine i just wanted to keep her safe i didnt want nothing to happen to her i love her to much.