Chapter 2: Destiny! You Frisking Biatc-

So hello guys, sorry I couldn't update faster, I had to cope with the long line of homeworks being assigned (why is there a homework every 2 days!!!!!) so it took me a while to finish.

Also I will stop glitching error's voice since its for convenience. again, I hope you enjoy this a bit of a rushed work.

Error was just having ;surprisingly enough; a break day, watching the undernovela series a 24th time when he heard his cellphone softly rings.

error frowns and bends over to the jacket in his floor in order to answer the call, he grabs his phone from his pocket and answered it immediately, already knowing who it is.

"what is it, nightmare!!!" he shouted as he picks his popcorn bowl and watches as asgoro almost got killed by sin. (me:has that even happened in the show?)

"I need you to come over here, error!!!!" nightmare shouts loudly as error glances back at the hanging (tree) souls "Well I can't, I'm buying clothes"

"oh for the love of- you're not throwing me this bullshittery of a meme, Error!!!"

Error grumbles "Yes, Mom" error smirks as he can feel it in his bones that nightmare's eyebrows just twitched.

"Don't sass me, error. I would-"

"yes, exterminate my empty chocolate stash"

"wait empty- CROSS!!!!!!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!! KILLER ATE IT!!! "

"KILLER!!!!"

"YOUR A FUCKING TRAITOR, CROSS!!!!!"

"I AM AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!"

Error laughs quietly as he successfully evaded mama nootmare's scolding of him avoiding his favor of getting soup from the soup store.

Error remembers as something similar happens with The Bad Guy Gang and The Chocoholic Club. Dust accidentally eating Horror's plate of dinner, Nova (OUTERTALE!Chara) letting go of Caramel's hand (SUGARTALE!Chara) while in space, and -

Error immediately frowns as he remembers the incident that happened at the The Chocoholic Club's event: 'Try to Find the Easter Chocolate'.

FLASHBACK:

The place where The Chocoholic Club stays when there's a special event, the chocolate void (also known as CHOCOTALE copy#72) is where the fun yet dangerous event begins.

Error runs fast at the White chocolate maze as he tries to find the last chocolate egg, he needs for the #1 prize: 1 Year ticket of free chocolate from all over the multiverse. Though the chocolate isn't technically free *cough* stolen *cough*

'I need to find the chocolate before Genocide (NEGATIVETALE!Chara)
gets it!!!, or else' error feels his sockets starts to water (?) 'they' ll throw MY precious chocolate to the core'. Genocide hates chocolate, so they planned to just toss it to the core, why they are even in the chocolaholic club, error has no idea, but now is not the time to think about them.

'I'll beat you in your game Genocide, so that' error throws bones in his left, satisfied as he heard a yell of rage from a chara 'the chocolate would rest in peace' error thinks to himself, determined to find the last chocolate egg.