10th January 1945

A/N:
Sorry if this chapter isn't that good, I've got this massive headache,and the flu.
Enjoy;)
Much love
Jamz
________________________

"The Serpent's Teeth"
(A Tom Riddle love story)

10th January 1945
Friday

"You all will be brewing a potion in pairs today," Slughorn beams at us and lets his gaze wander over the rows of students.

"Ah, Sasha. You will be working together with Jacklyn." He says, certainly thinking of his party.

Sasha nods smiling and changes places with Bailee.

"Bailee, you can stay where you are, you and Ms. Wood will certainly do a good job. Mr. Malfoy and Dolohov will form a team," he says with a look at the other students.

Oh please, let me work with Tom!

"Casey you and Mr. Robins can also form a group. Mr. Riddle you and Hazel get along perfectly." He chuckles happily.

Smiling slightly I swap places with Malfoy, after James and Casey moved up two seats.

"What are we brewing?" I ask Tom and lean over the sheet.

"Polyjuice Potion."

"We can do that."

"Did you doubt it?" He asks rhetorically, knowing that I am not much worse than him in this subject.

"Get the missing ingredients," Tom tells me focused.

I quickly walk over to Slughorns desk and look for the missing materials.

With them in hand, and a benevolent smile of Professor Slughorn I return to Tom, who relieves me of the ingredients.

"Get some water. Then we can begin, "he tells me bored and I follow his new command with an annoyed look.

Is this how he thinks that our relationship will be?

He orders me around, and I just do whatever he says?

That's not going to happen!

"Do you want to start?" Tom asks suddenly, and seems to be surprised that he proposed it.

"Sure,thanks" I smile back.

Maybe he's still capable of learning.

Or he noticed that something's not right.

Or he isn't so incapable of relationships as I thought.

I cut the first ingredient into fine slices, and put it in the lukewarm water.

It is important that it doesn't boil before the unicorn horn is added.

"Can you amplify the fire?"

"Sure, Tom," I sigh interrupting my work and heat the potion until it boils.

We're finished for today, after all, it takes a month until the potion is ready for use.

"At what time are you coming over tonight?"

"After dinner, Inalready packed my bag," I smile at him happily, he smiles slightly before he turns around and leaves the classroom followed by his friends.

The Slytherins ignored me throughout the week.

They didn't even throw dirty looks to me.

"Are you sleeping in Tom's quarters today?" Tracey asks me, as we walk towards the Gryffindor Tower.