Chapter 8

I'm scared to write this...

Alex POV

As soon as I closed the door behind us, John turns around to face me and in a swift motion pins me to the door. Oh no, oh no, oh no, what do I do?! "Alex, have I ever told you how sexy you are?" John purrs. I can feel his hot breath on my face. It smells like alcohol. This isn't the John I know.

I gently grab his shoulders and push him off me. "John, you're drunk, we can't do this."

"WhY nOt???"

"John, you need to go to bed."

"You're hottttttttt." he giggles. I brush off the fact that my face has just turned a deep crimson and attempt to push him into his room. He lets me for about 5 seconds then turns around with a wide smirk on his perfect face. "Cannnn youuuu keeeepppp a secrettttt?" he slurs, nearly collapsing on top of me. "Sure, but make it quick." I sighed. I examine his face carefully and am surprised to see that he's gone quite serious. "I love you." He says simply. Holy shit, holy fucking shit. I want to kiss him. I want to kiss him so fucking bad...but he doesn't know what he's saying. "John, you're drunk, you don't know what you're talking about." I lead over to his bed and tuck him under the covers. I gently kiss his forehead and then turn to leave. A small tug on the back of my shirt stops me. "Stayyyy"he whines, making grabby hands at me. OH HO HO HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED...Sorry I'll continue the story now. "John, I'm not going to take advantage of you while you're in this state." I say with a sigh as I walk out of his room.

Time skip to the next morning

John POV

I wake up with a groan to a pounding hangover. I'm about to get out of bed, when I hear a small knock on the door. "Come in!" I say, wincing at how loud my own voice is. "Morning John." Alex says, walking into my room with a cup of water and a pain killer. "Thanks!"

"John, we need to talk."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry! If I said or did anything weird while I was drunk I probably didn't mean it!"

"Oh, ok..." he says looking slightly disappointed. "Wait, Alex, what exactly did I say?" ask suddenly worried. "So how, does that water taste? What's the meaning of life? Why aren't elephants purple-"

"Alex, you're avoiding the question."

"I...um...it's just you..you said you loved me..." He mutters, going bright red and looking down. Oh no, this is NOT how I pictured this happening. "I...uh..''

"John, did you mean it?"

"I'm really sorry, I know I barely know you and you probably think I'm a creep and i really hope we can stay friends, but I'm so, so, so, so, sorry and I-mphh!" I'm suddenly interrupted by Alex crashing his lips into mine. I can feel fireworks explode and immediately kiss back. We break apart after what feels like an eternity, both of us bright red and grinning like the idiots we are. "Don't be sorry John, I feel the same way." Alex says quietly, looking up at me. THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! "Wait, what about Eliza?" I whisper, my heart falling. "Oh yeah, she basically blackmailed me into admitting that I'm in love with you..." He giggled, going bright red. We just sat there staring at each other in silence, appreciating each other's company. "So, Alex...doyouwannamaybegooutwithmesometime...?"

"John, if you're trying to ask me out after we low key just confessed that we're in love with each other then, I will definitely say FUCK YES!"

"Well, somebody's eager!"

"Umm why wouldn't I be? I just got asked out by my super sweet, hot, room mate!" He said proudly. I went bright red and looked down. "What's wrong, hun" He said lifting my chin. I smirked at him, suddenly feeling rather bold. "Can I get another one of those?"

"What, this?" He said, kissing me. "I'm not sure...I think you need to try again". He happily kissed me again, this one lasting longer than the rest. After a minute, we pulled away, sightly breathless.

"So...date tomorrow night?"

"Date tomorrow night."

Thank you so much BlueTurtle107 for all the votes on my books! Go follow her! 

Also, thank you everyone!!!! We're almost at 400 fucking reads! I know it's not a lot but it still means a lot to me!!!

I love ya'll so much!

-Kai👽

786 words