13

──────────────
* CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
REUNITED.
──────────────

"THANK YOU FOR COMING! WE LOVE YOU ALL!"

The arena was packed to the brim with Why Don't We fans, who were all cheering and screaming in appreciation for an amazing concert. Being on tour was no easy feat; performing almost every night, living out a suitcase, and sleeping in the uncomfortable bunks of the tour bus. Yet, Why Don't We and their crew have managed to do so for the past two months.

As though not seeing Corbyn for a week wasn't already hard enough, Florence had struggled to go two months without seeing him. She was extremely appreciative of Ashley, who had started coming to the bakery nearly every day to try to fill the void.

The last show on Why Don't We's national tour was in Los Angeles, and Corbyn had sent Florence a ticket so she could see the show and reunite with him afterwards.

"It's so big!" Florence had gasped when Ashley snuck them into the empty arena hours before the show started.

Ashley had laughed at Florence's reaction to noticing that the show was sold out as well.

"So this place is gonna be completely filled?" she asked before Ashley nodded.

"I can't believe Corbyn told me he wasn't that famous. What a fucking humble liar," Florence scoffed, much to Ashley's amusement.

The ticket Corbyn sent Florence seated her next to the rest of the band's families. Florence was a bit overwhelmed as several adults and children began introducing themselves to her excitedly, telling her how much they've heard about her and how much Corbyn talked about her.

Florence had to stop herself from gasping when meeting the rest of the Besson family — Saskia, Ray, and Jordan — who were all very kind during their brief conversation. She also met a lot of the other boys' parents and siblings, finding Isla and Reece absolutely adorable as they danced and jumped around during the concert.

Watching Corbyn perform was a breathtaking experience; Florence had never seen him so passionate than when he was on that stage. Though their seats were a good distance from the stage, Florence was still mesmerized by the performance. She had a blast singing along to some of the songs she knew and dancing around with Ashley and the other kids.

As Corbyn and his bandmates closed the concert, Florence followed the rest of the group out of the arena and through some halls that lead them backstage.

"That was amazing," Florence breathed out as she and Ashley sat down on a couch, waiting for the boys to come backstage.

"How often do you go to concerts?" Ashley asked.

"Not that often. I've seen Shawn Mendes twice, and Conan Gray and Lauv last year. Oh! And One Direction when I was 16."

"We should go to a concert together," Ashley suggested excitedly.

As Florence and Ashley discussed their favorite music artists, the Why Don't We boys finally came backstage. Everyone was extremely happy to see them so Florence let their families have their moments with them first.

While Corbyn was having a long conversation with his parents, Daniel had came over to Florence to give her a hug.

"Flor, so glad you could come! Did you enjoy the show?" Daniel grinned, his tooth gap showing.

Florence smiled back, "Yes, you guys were so good!"

The two of them talked for a few minutes before Jack and Zach joined the conversation, both of them also giving Florence a quick hug.

"Fav song, go!" Zach exclaimed.

"I can't choose!" Florence said, earning a look from Zach. "Okay okay, uh, either 8 letters or Trust Fund Baby."

"Taste," the three boys nodded in agreement.

"What does that m—"

Before Florence could ask, Corbyn snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Stop hogging her! My turn," Corbyn said, shooing the other boys away.

Florence laughed, "You're so mean, Corbyn! Who said I wanted to see you anyways?"

Corbyn chuckled at her sass, "You did, silly. Or did our phone call a few days ago mean nothing to you?"

His pout made Florence playfully roll her eyes, "Okay fine, I did want to see you."

She untangled her arms from Corbyn's hold on her waist so she could give him a proper hug.

"Missed you," Corbyn said into her ear.

"Missed you more," Florence mumbled, relaxing into his embrace.

"Not possible," he scoffed.

Florence lifted her head from his shoulder to glare at him, "Totally possible!"

"Nuh uh!" sang Corbyn childishly before he pulled her back in for another hug, this time lifting her into the air which made Florence squeal in surprise and happiness.