Ruben(Ruby)

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨:𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 10/10 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙉𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙮/𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘾𝙚𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧
_________________.___________.__________.

   you had went to military school when you were ten it's been four years it was about to be your big 15th you were on a train with your friend that you meet in military school Jake what you didn't know was that he live in freeridge you had fell asleep on Jakes shoulder "y/n...y/n" "Mmmm... " "Wake up y/n" Said Jake you woke up "what is it? " We're here" He smiles "I still don't get why we have to go to the train station!" Ruby yelled "did you really forget?!" "What...? " He said confused "you'll see when we get there" Mrs. Martinez said it took a 30 minute drive which pissed Ruby off "are we almost there?!" He said "yes Ruby" His mom said "maybe its not that bad Ruby" Olivia smiled Ruby blushed "yeah... " When they got the the whole gang was there "what's going on?" Monse asked "I don't know" Ruby asked  the adults just stayed quite "you guys really forgot... " Cesar said "what?" The gang asked "Olivia I know you don't know what I'm talking about but Ruby...?" "What...?" Abulita shook her head they were there for 10 minutes before two people walked out with army uniform Cesar wasted no time to tackle y/n which made Monse mad "I missed you..."Cesar said with his eyes watering before the got up you went up to the group and Olivia said " I'm sorry do I bow or salute?... "  "Oh you don't need to do none of that" You slightly laughed "so no welcome?" "Y/n?!" Monse ask "the one and only" You smiled Ruby didn't believe it you look so different like a big puberty hit but you still had your braces on which gave him a boner(dirty little kid I mean we all dirty for reading this😂) "oh hey y/n" He smiled shyly "hi Ruben" You laugh you called him Ruben that just turned him on more "let's go to the park yeah? " "Sure" Ruby answered still in he's dazed Olivia notice this and got jealous when you arrived to the park you and Jake went straight to the training area and the gang followed "let's play a game yeah? " You said first yup was Jamal vs Ruby which Ruby won because Jamal gave up (Jamal is me 🤣) next was Olivia vs Monse but they both bailed out that's it was Cesar vs Jake Jake won because we were trained in the camp t hand was y/n vs Jake you we're more advanced than Jake so you won everyone was amazed "how did you do that without running out of breath!? " Jamal asked "we train alot that's why" You said after that everyone went home but Rubys parents went to the mall with Olivia so he invited you over you said yes of course when you arrived to his house he locked the door and attack you with a kiss you kissed back than you ended up with you half naked on Rubys bed "wow you look so cute~" You blushed so you look away he turned your face facing him "don't hide your beautiful face"

(You should play this song 😉)
Ruby than went to his closet and looked for something it was a black box... What? "Ruben what's that?" You gulped "just some fun stuff~" * never thought I'll use these* he said in his mind he than pulled out some handcuffs and a blind fold "Ruben...? " "Shhhh it's alright" He licked his lips he than got on top of you and handcuffed you think the bed and than added the blind fold "ima make you feel good 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖~" Him saying that made you so wet he than riped you underwear you gasped "it's ok princessa I'll buy you more... "He than took off your bra he stared for a while before sucking them you didn't hold back you stared to moan you arched your back to make you get closer to the  pleasure Ruby than pushed you down you couldn't see anything but you heard a vibration you know what Ruby was doing but you didn't care you wanted to feel pleasure Ruby started from your stomach down to your thighs get closer and closer you couldn't see but you knew Ruby was looking at you he waited for you to moan or beg but you kept quiet Ruby than put it on your pearl which you reacted to jolt away and close your leg which Ruby quickly open he forcefully place his hand on your lower stomach from keeping you from moving you moan and try to move but Ruby was making it hard" Ahhhh~ mmmm~R-ruby~" You moaned you were close "a-ah~ close~!! " Ruby quickly pulled it away you went down and turned red "what to much~?" He said in a teasing way "don't worry something better is coming" He got on top of you and uncuffed you than he turned you around you arched you back nowing what's coming next you were a virgin because at camp you were to busy to lose it Ruby gave no mercy he slammed into you not giving time to agust you were crying because of the pain but it also felt so good Ruby was holding your waist he slammed into you you were so close "ahhhhh~" " Go on princessa let it all out" You came around his cock you were sensitive but Ruby was still pounding into you he grabbed the vibrator and placed it on your swollen pearl he use his other hand to grab a handful of your hair and pulled your head back it hurts so bad but felt so good soon you squirted all over his cock Ruby pulled out and came all over your back "Ruby were home!"
"𝙊𝙝 𝙛𝙪𝙘-" Let's just say you guys are not allowed alone but if you are no closed doors
_________________________________________

I hope you liked it (:
     -𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓷 (author)