chapter-0:Prolugue

Bold:author
Normal text story
'Thinking'

Summer P.O.V

Summer:'I was in class with my sister and the others to i was thinking of him again and when will he wake up i was going to keep thinking of him but the P.A. said something that made me pay attention'.

Do we ever pay attention i dont know

P.A:would team blaze report to the headmaster for mision debrief.

Summer:A mission anything to me out of here.

~Time skip by hahaha you thought it was a timeskip but now it was me dioooo~

Summer:when we got there the five of us got to the headmaster and we asked what the mission was.

H.M-headmaster

H.M-our drones have found to what appears to be the doors of a bunker you are to go there and bring back anything that might be valuable.

Team blaze:SiR YES SIR!!

'And we left to the bunker unknown of what we will find or who'

In the bunker

In side the bunker there is a pod of sorts the room it self is coverd in ice there is another room next to this one full of weapons and weapon schematics back to the pod if you get closer you can see a person with wolf like ears on his head asleep he is the last human alive he is,
Y/n l/n the last human sort off alive and owner of team blaze when they were normal before the bombs fell and changed the world as we know it.

Welp that is the prologue made sure to check my other storys except the kenja no mago for it will be deleted unless somebody wants to 'adopt it' and make it there own just take it i lost all interest in life beacause of writing these storys god clense my soul i need bleach my eyes have what they should not my hands wrote the forbiden.

A true master of otaku stile.

It over........

Why are you still here

Begone

THOT.....