𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬; 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

"he wanted love, she wanted love, both eventually fell in love. finding each other at the same time. wanting them together, the angels and devils had to compromise for this.
hiding his evil side, her showing him light; together they made a amazing life."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

。:+*

miles went out to play today. his energy getting higher and higher by the minute, he stopped when he remembered he didn't have any friends; he continued running not caring if he was all alone. it was better that way, he thought.

he went to a clearing, one that had flowers, trees, and a pond. he loved the scenery, the way everything flowed with the wind, making it seem they didn't have any problems. he sat down on the grass, his fingers instantly enjoying the soft feeling of it; he giggled when the grass danced with the wind, tickling his palms.

he really did enjoy this place. it was his comfort zone. his place to show his feelings, to smile when wanted, to let his eyes show emotion for once.

he got up and walked around, picking beautiful flowers to make a flower crown, he was a king but every kind has a queen; he didn't have one. he wanted a queen, he would treat her so softly and gently, almost as if she's a fragile china doll, one that could break at the touch of a hand.

once he had gathered the flowers, he sat down and started making the flower crown. of course it came out looking amazing, him smiling in accomplishment. he loved the way the flower petals  flowed to the wind, dancing to music that didn't exist.

he hoped life didn't make everything mess up, that life didn't take away his comfort zone. his safe place. the place he loved, he cared for, and the place he hoped to propose to the girl he loved. but he didn't believe he'd get there, he didn't know if any girl would love him with so much love like he did.

shaking his head, his curls bouncing, he smiled and put the flower crown on. he wish he could have his queen there with him, but he'd just have to stick with being alone for now.

he got up and walked towards the treehouse his father had built him while he was still alive. he opened the door and saw the pictures, music player along with the vinyls, and his little makeshift chiar and bed. this was his place of happiness, the only place Mrs grose, flora, and quint didn't know about. he was glad about that.

for only being ten years old, he did love music that was old, music that was different or related to him. he loved everything about music because he relates to it so much. because it was his escape route. his home while at home, his place of mind, his reason for being human.

he soon heard giggling outside in the clearing. he got curious and climbed down the treehouse, he followed the giggling and he it lead him to a girl about his age. she was holding a book and drawing. humming lightly.

he found her cute, but didn't know if he wanted to walk towards her, scared she'd run away once she knows about him. he shook his head clearing the thoughts and walked foward. he was slightly nervous, ready for anything to come.

the girl noticed him and smiled, she held her hand out. he looked confused but it walked faster and took her hand, she moved him in front of her and patted the grass in front of her. she was so innocent he wondered if she knew about death yet, if she was scares of him yet.

she gave him a paper and some colored pencils and crayons. she pointed to the paper and drew something on it, he quickly caught on. he drew the flower the crown she wore, her was rainbow like. he knew she must've been a happy child, and he enjoyed having someone like that.

she looked up at him and showed him her drawing, it was of him. he saw the details in his face, his hair, his flower crown, and the way his sweater was so detailed.

"it's amazing. you're truly talented." excitement lacing his voice, a light blush covered her cheeks. she nodded and grabbed his paper. she saw how he drew her flower crown, little notes on the side.

one said  'she's so beautiful, I'm surprised she hasn't ran away from me yet.'  she looked up at him and pointed to it.

"well, some kids run away from me when they know I live at Bly Manor, it makes me feel sad, but I eventually get over it." his small voice had hurt and sadness in it.

she scribbled the words 'so? I live in a manor too, and kids run away from me, but I still somehow make friends. they don't really care about it, they just like the way I am.'  and she showed it to him.

he smiled at it, "I'm glad I met you..."

'y/n.' she wrote down.

"y/n, that's a pretty name. well I'm miles." she nodded and held her hand out, he looked at confused. she put her hand and interlocked them, and she held her hand out to him again. he put his hand in and instantly loved the way it felt. he didn't want to let her hand go, it was so soft, so cold, so adorable.

they were there for a while, and they had gathered everything up, y/n had looked at miles and thanked him for helping her pick up. she smiled and pecked his lips quickly, both kids blushed, she nodded and walked in the opposite direction.

miles touched his lips, he couldn't believe he just had his first kiss with a girl he just met. he didn't care at this point. he walked back towards his house, getting there he noticed Mrs grose standing there, but once she saw his smile. her disappointment left and she grabbed his hand, both walking into Bly Manor.

that night miles had fallen asleep thinking of her. the girl that had confidently stole his first kiss, the girl to hold his hand, the girl to not run away from him, and finally the girl that liked him for him. he was truly in love with her. but he'd have to take small steps towards her. towards her heart, the heart that solely loved him only.

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

"but even that makes you wonder,
what truly is the truth?"