O4: Bathroom Misfortunes (& Goat Lung Mishaps)

Earlier that day

Riley skids across the road on her bike, pedaling extremely fast because she was extremely late. It's not her fault her embarrassing dads had treated her to a decent breakfast on her first day of senior year. She drops her bike in the parking lot and runs towards the school and nearly bumps into the Michaelsons' obnoxiously large limousine.

She sighs and turns to walk around it when she catches sight of the Michaelsons' daughter filming something on her phone and also her gay friend attempting to gay wink at a girl a few feet away.

"You're not gay, are you, kitten?" she hears a male voice say from the front of the car. The voice belongs to the Michaelson boy, leaning on the hood of the limo without a shirt, and his red eyes gleaming at her.

Riley feels some drool slip out of her mouth and hurriedly rushes to wipe it off and then she realized what the boy had just asked her. "No! Of course not. Why do you care anyway, dickhead?" she asks him because boys who attend the first day of school without a shirt are probably dickheads.

The boy smirks, unbothered, "I'm River," he says. "I like full moons and smirking." He smirks again. "Do you ever stop smirking?" she asks. River smirks and shakes his head no.

Riley is just about to scramble this boy's brains with a witty comeback when the bell rings and she hears the principal's voice over the loudspeaker. "This is not over yet." She gestures between herself and River who winks and says, "Sure, baby girl."

_________________________________________________________

Sean Mondays did not go to teaching school to be teaching a bunch of ungrateful brats who drove over to public school with a fucking limousine and who decided that clothing was optional during class.

"For the last fucking time," Sean emphasizes, his hands motion a ball. "The earth is round, Taylor.

"But how does that explain the ground being flat?" Taylor retorts, with a smirk. 

Sean lets out a guttural growl before ramming his head into the blackboard violently. At that moment, a shirtless guy enters the class. 40 minutes late. 

"River, why the fuck are you here now and why are you shirtless." He moans before sliding down to the floor into an exhausted heap of tiredness. There was too much pent up rage in their geography teacher especially after listening to detailed flat earth theories and the entry of strange shirtless boys who came to class in the last five minutes and smirked at him.

Riley's eyes widen from across the class as she continued to wipe drool out of her mouth. River walks over and kicks the guy sitting next to Riley and while he protests, he punches him in the face, knocking him out effectively. 

"Oh my, looks like the only empty seat here is next to you!" River's lips slightly twitch upward. He wipes the blood off his knuckles and shoves the the unconscious classmate across the floor and into a closet where he shall remain until he has the courage to come out.