𝘀𝗶𝘅

Play - Chungha                1:11─〇───── 3:55           ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

Play - Chungha
1:11─〇───── 3:55
      ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

Jungkook could feel his cheeks flushed from the attention he's getting when he walked out of the office with Taehyung.

The staffs eyes were almost fall out from their sockets,their jaw dropped to the floor.It may not be a big deal in the outsider eyes but not for the staff here because right now Jungkook has Taehyung expensive coat on his body while Taehyung has his hands around Jungkook small back and his other hand on his thigh,carry him bridle style.And for your information Kim Taehyung has never carry anyone.

The CEO decided to bring Jungkook to a fancy restaurant for dinner first since it's already 7 am and then head back home.

"My room is next door if you need anything." Taehyung said when they arrived.

"I'm fine,thanks yo-" before he could  complete the sentence a small squeak left his mouth because when he turn around wanting to enter his room his forehead harshly make contact with the door.

"Are you okay?Aish such a clumsy baby."The older immediately exam the smaller boy's forehead,his brow furrowed when he saw yet another bruise on his skin.

And Jungkook could feel his cheeks flushed,he look just like tomato right now.One,because of embarrassment. Two,because Taehyung is standing so close to him,so close that he could feel his hot breath against his lip.

Taehyung upon got no response from the younger,stop what he was doing and look down only to meet with Jungkook's beautiful doe eyes.

Both keep staring at each other,Jungkook could feel his heartbeat fasten.Taehyung slowly lean in until their lip met.The younger was shock at first but eventually give in,closing his eyes and move his lip in sync with the older.

Both break the kiss probably one or two minutes after,needing air.Taehyung still has his forehead connected with Jungkook's while looking into the younger's eyes,his hand gently carress Jungkook's cheek.

"I know this might be too soon but I think I fall for you Jungkook.Be mine?" Taehyung deep yet soft voice stated,eyes never leave the journalist's,his grip around Jungkook's waist tighten.

Jungkook found himself rolling on the king side bed,his bunny smile on display,the event earlier keep running in his head,it's unbelievable how such a perfect guy like Kim Taehyung fall for him.

"I am not dreaming,am I?"

The next morning Jungkook come downstairs with a smile adored his features,greeting everyone on the way to the dining room making the maids cooed at his adorableness.

Just like yesterday he saw Taehyung sitting there,drinking his coffee while checking his phone.Jungkook muttered a small thank you to the maid when she put the food on the table.