4.

Her.

I woke up at 7AM and Mercedes kept me company. I did my regiment and brushed my hair, before tying it in a high, tight ponytail. I didn't use any makeup as I am going to join hermanos for a workout. I got dressed in navy set which consists of leggings and sport bra. I slipped white, loose tank-top on, along with white sneakers and went to the gym. 

We warmed up and got to work. Hermanos have very similar routine. I have drastically different programme to say the least. 

I began with warmup and shortly moved onto my bum, legs, back, arms, waist and abs. I did lots of exercises on every part of my body, doing 3 circuits, 30 times in each. 

After I finished, I went to Emiliano and Dante, who are boxing. I picked up boxing 3 months ago and they are the ones, who teach me. 

"Are you ready, hermanita?"- asked with a smile Dante and I nodded eagerly while putting on the gear and quickly came back to them. 

I am not ideal boxer, but I am definitely improving and am getting better each time. 

At 10AM, we wrapped up. I took a shower, washing my hair along the way. Today is Saturday, so I am not working and don't have anything planned. I did my skin care and put on comfy clothes. I wore white, fluffy slippers and went downstairs. 

"Gretchen!"- I spoke with bright smile and rushed to hug my best friend

"Gretchen!"- I spoke with bright smile and rushed to hug my best friend. She grinned and squeezed me tightly. 

"God, I missed you, you little cutie."- stated Gretchen and we went to the living room, but not before we ate breakfast with everyone. Hermanos and papa have to work, but they will be back before dinner. 

"How are you doing, girl?"- I asked while pulling my knees to my chest. I wrapped my arms around them too.

"I got spanked yesterday."- stated with satisfied smile Gretchen, meaning that she wanted to be spanked and the outcome was rather pleasing for her and Nico. 

"God, I hope I will never get in trouble."- I sighed and my bestie laughed. 

We talked about her pregnancy, baby stuff and of course, her cravings, which sound disgusting to me, until August, head of the security, walk in, holding a bouquet and a bag. 

"¿Qué es? ¿Está todo bien, August?"- I asked with polite smile. (What is it? Is everything alright, August?)

"Todo está bien. Son para usted, señorita Reyes."- replied August and handed me the flowers and the bag. I thanked him and he got back to work. (Everything is fine. These are for you, Miss Reyes.)

"Oh my God, do you have a secret admirer!? Or boyfriend? Oh my God, if that's the last one, I want to know how yours 6 overprotective gorillas reacted to that."- squealed Gretchen. 

I chewed the side of my cheek while looking at the bouquet. It is gorgeous, without a doubt, and contains my favourite flowers and colour scheme.

 It is gorgeous, without a doubt, and contains my favourite flowers and colour scheme