💋𝟐𝟓.

"Woman's Intuition. . ."
-Hudson East💋

Chapter 25:

Ariel

Ariel jumped out of her sleep, panting and gasping for air

Ariel jumped out of her sleep, panting and gasping for air. She covered her racing heart with her hand and closed her eyes until her pulse slowed. The nightmares of her father's suicide stopped her from moving forward.

Every night when she was younger, she would dream about the horrific scene when she had found her deceased father laying in a pool of his own blood.

It's been years since she's experienced this traumatic nightmare, and even though she always believed that she was content with her father's death, it seemed as though he still had her mind imprisoned in fear.

Ariel looked around August's room anxiously, the bright sun shined through the sheer curtains, letting her know that it was officially a brand new day. It was early in the morning, and to her surprise, August still wasn't home yet.

She hoped that he would have made it in last night while she was sleeping since he was coming back today, but as she could see, that was only wishful thinking.

She figured that he was still in Jersey City grinding making his money, and knew that if he wasn't laying in the bed beside her, then he wouldn't be back until later on that afternoon.

Sighing deeply, Ariel finally got up from the king sized bed, and headed towards the bathroom to begin handling her daily hygiene. She brushed her teeth and washed her face, before getting ready for her morning shower.

With having to be at Star's boutique for the early brunch that was going to be held at eight o'clock, Ariel only had half an hour to do her hair and make-up along with getting herself dressed and out of the door. Being on time was not her strong suit.

Stripping naked, Ariel left her clothes scattered around her bare feet and made her way into the bathroom, as she pulled her long hair up into a high bun before hopping inside of the shower.

As she washed her body with Caress brown sugar exfoliating body wash, she hummed softly while standing underneath the shower head allowing the hot water to soothe her delicate skin.

When she was finished, Ariel got out wrapping a big white towel around herself going back into the bedroom and closing the door, but it slowly crept back open, as she retrieved her overnight bag and began to get dressed.

With her back faced towards the entry, Ariel had no clue that she was being watched from the crack of the door, as she dropped her towel carefree.

She was so caught up in what she was doing as she moisturized her naked body, that she didn't even notice the pair of eyes admiring her assets. Her light brown, smooth radiating skin, covered in artistic tattoos, made Ariel almost irresistible to the peeping Tom.