Chapter Six

Blaze says...

" Would you like to go to lunch with me?"

She says...

" I would love too"

We both smile at one another....

He says..

" Would you three like to ride with me?"

She nods her head and I stand up I hold out my hand and she takes it. I help her up and she smiles. The kids bounce up and down, we both laugh at them. I open the door she walks out and I have both of the kids tiny hands. All four of us, head to the elevator.

I put the kids in the truck with the help of Bella, she smile as they blow raspberries at Blaze he tickles there tummies. They all laugh, he helps me in the truck and he shuts the door. He walks around,  the front of the truck and he get in he starts and we head out.

I says...

" where are we going?"

He says..

"Surprise"

I see her nod, I just smile at I hear the boys playing  in the back..

I reach over and I place my hand on her thigh she smiles at me  I squeeze  and rub her thigh. I leave my hand there, the whole way to the fast food.

Jackson pov...

Me and my brother sent our baby sister to drop off papers to Blaze, cause they both just need a little push. They both are head strong. We love our baby sister and we only want what is best for her. We both know he could be good for her and her for him. Blaze has not been happy for so long, but he started changing when he met our sister Bella.

Our parents  will not leave us alone so we are getting restraining orders against them today. We are done take there bullshit, today they started following  us around so now we are fuming mad. So now we are taking matters into our own hands, we are done and we are getting a order for Bella and the kids. We should have heard from Bella by now so we are taking this as a good sign. Our sister has been hurt before but she needs to be happy too. That is all we want, just to be happy  as we are with our girls.

Blaze.....

I am not going, to mess this up with, her she is my only happiness  that I had in awhile I plan on making her and the kids happy as I can they never will want for anything as long as thry are with me...