Breakthrough

1. Each characters presented in this story, are 99.8% from all my other stories that I have written.

2. It is the end of my first era. And all of my first era characters must leave with a memorable exit.

3. Main character or side character, they will be brought into this game, and will face the art which I have prepared for them.

4. When a contestant fails a round, they will be killed in a spectacular manner, and their home world is destroyed!

5. In every new round, a contestant will be secretly given the role of the Worm! The Worm is a side game each contestant will definitely have to worry about while they are playing the game! The Worm can have easy access to betray and eliminate other players.
Unless they get found out, and get eliminated instead.
Don't be stupid, Worms.

6. Contestants cannot kill other contestants, under these circumstances; If a player thinks another player is a Worm, and kills them, but turns out to be wrong.... The perpetrator will immediately get eliminated!

7. Player to player violence is definitely encouraged. As long as it isn't life threatening, yet torturous, to make their opponents slow down on the goal! Adds in a lot of drama, don't ya think?

8. Have I mentioned that each characters are from different universes? I didn't ? Oops.

9. An act of betrayal will not affect the other contestants or the game.

10. As a pity act, each contestants will be given a skill, that will prove helpful or useless to them in the game.

11. In every new round, contestants will be paired up in another duo to make another team.

12. Each round will be held in different worlds! With different agendas and goals!!

13. All Contestants has two perks.
= direct healing
= protagonist luck

14. All contestant's movements will be seen by the entire audience.

15. A tip for the audience. Don't get attached to these characters. Just don't.

16. All players will be stuck with their very own Lolnip!
A Lolnip is a puppet-doll like creature. Specifically designed for each players!!
Lolnips are officially biologically part of a contestant, and serves as a camera and a warning.

17. Each chapter will be published once a week. Its a survival game story-show whatever. It takes a while to hold each character and make them not waste the audience's time.

18. Due to the sudden action of moving characters here, please do not be surprised if the character becomes deformed.

19. Audience have one week to vote one character to get executed in every round.
If the audience decides not to vote, that's alright.
The game's been rigged from the start anyways.

20. New rules would be added from time to time. It would add a lot of spiciness to the show.