Character Dockery

Contestant 1 = Padparadscha from World 63A! Also known as, Another Level!
The loyal maid from the action-horror-fiction what not, will be forcefully participating!
Skill: Parasite
This lucky pickle of a skill allows the user to manipulate their flesh to a lethal weapon! 6+ bonus Protagonist points! Since this parasite makes the user immune! But a bad hit to the left ankle, where the parasite resides in, and boom! The user is left wide open to die!!!

Contestant 2 = Sato Fujiwara from World 21N! Also known as, Hot Milk! The famous love-sick male who definitely has a bigger support from his audience. A banger!!! A big threat to the other contestants, as he'll probably be most likely favored!
Skill: Siren
Ah, the true voice of seduction! This skill allows the user to change and copy anyone's voice! Luring prey to their demise! 7+ bonus Lucky points for this skill and for the expected favoritism from the audience!!!

Contest 3 = Elliott Joo from World 85L! Also known as, Kiss, Marry, and Kill! Uh-oh. We brought potential Death, himself!!
Not to worry, he is completely stripped off of his "deathly god motive" in the remainder of the game! Big sigh of relief!!! This potentially playful, yet obessive Death God's story has came shortly to a halt. Why? Silly audience, because he's brought here of course!!
Skill = Poltergeist
Bada-bing Bada-boom! A completey useful or useless skill? Who knows?! The user can pass through solid objects like a ghost itself! Cool, right?! O-or not? Plus,  the user can move objects with their mind! Telekinesis! Just like a real poltergeist!!!
+3 Luck points and 2+ Protagonist points for that!

Contestant 4 = Abigail from World 96C! Also known as, Blue Would Love Red! Sadly, this little one is a side character tossed aside! Don't weep now, sweet Abigail! You'll now have the chance to be in the spotlight for once! (dunno for how long you would last though.) I mean, seriously. Who even remembers you?
Skill = Banshee
Ooh, fitting! When I said weep, I literally mean it! With this skill, the user will let out their pent up anger, frustration, sadness and scream! Scream!!! Enough to destroy a person's hearing!
The user will be able to float upwards in the air like Mary fucking Poppins!
Their hair will serve as a great weapon of choice, as it has a mind of its own, but still controlled by the user. The hair might wrap itself around a poor victim's throat and choke them to death!! Now look at that! An unknown boring character, now seems interesting if you give them something spicy! Take notes on that, audiences!!!
6+ Lucky bonus points for the hair part!

Contest 5 = Pat from World 26F! Also known as, Error! Do Not Read! Error!
This one shot character is back! The very same dude who failed to protect the supposed to be final girl in Girl In The Crevice.
Uh-oh. -2 Protagonist points for your background, buddy.
Skill: Skin crawler
A punishing skill! With the death of your friend, you can now mourn properly by wearing her face! So cruel! This skill allows the user to change their looks and height to trick anyone or anything!!! 3+ Lucky points for the tomfoolery you will commit, Patty boy.

Contestant 6 = Daniella Noman from World 47V! Also known as Outright Friends! One of the protagonists of that child-friendly English stories! Wait, that was English? Well, screw that! With only 20+ views of her story, This 12 year old is dragged into my game! Rest assured, this game won't be anything near kid-friendly, Dani.
Skill = Wendigo Incarnate
With this skill, the user can shape-shift into any kinds of animal! But.... One part of the animal that the user takes form of, will have a body part of a human. Want an example?
See that deer?
Its cute, but something's wrong!
Instead of antlers, human hands sprout from its head! Ewww!!!
I MCFUCKING LOVE IT! I came up with it last night.
I'm fucking creative.

The game would officially start soon. Get your bets ready on who lives and dies in the first round!
See ya!

....and good riddance.